- Type: Steam Autoclave - Class S
- Chamber Size: 9" (diameter) x 18" (depth) (23 cm x 46 cm)
- Pre-loaded with four cycles: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, liquid, and additional drying
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Tuttnauer 2340MK Autoclave is a high-capacity sterilizer unit that comes with a rack, three trays, power cord, reservoir cap, and operator's manual.
All certified autoclaves include a power cable and new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The 2340MK Autoclave is a sizeable sterilizer with a volume of 19 liters and a chamber size measuring 9" x 18". The unit comes pre-loaded with four cycles: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, liquid, and additional drying. Another safety feature is having automatic shut-off at the conclusion of the sterilization and drying cycles. To prevent accidental burns, the door is secured with a double-locking feature that prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized, and also has a dual safety thermostat to prevent overheating.
The unit is reliable and quick to operate, with a cold start cycle time of 12 minutes and hot start cycle time of 9 minutes. The interface is simple to use, with clear instructions and settings. The drain valve on the front makes the water reservoir easy to clean and drain, and is also equipped with a water detector that alerts the user when water levels are insufficient.
This autoclave is ideal for hospitals, dental offices, veterinary clinics, tattoo establishments, and other areas with a high volume of reusable equipment.
Note: If you would like a custom extended warranty, please contact MFI Medical to personalize your order. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
Tuttnauer 2340MK Autoclave Features
- Total cycle time from cold start: 12 mins. From hot start: 9 mins.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Double safety locking device prevents opening the door during chamber pressurization.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
Tuttnauer 2340MK Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Size: 9" (diameter) x 18" (depth) (23 cm x 46 cm).
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 2 full and 2 half.
- Volume: 5 gallons (19 L).
- Trays: 3.
- Tray Size: 16.3" (L) x 6.7" (W) x 0.8" (H) (41 cm x 17 cm x 2 cm).
- Type: Steam Autoclave - Class S.
- Overal Dimensions: 21.5" (L) x 20" (W) x 14.4" (H) (55 cm x 51 cm x 36.6 cm).
- Weight: 68 lb (31 kg).
- Door Swing: Right Side Hinge.
- Voltage: 230 V.
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz.
- Current: 9.6 A.
- Power: 2200 W.
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Cold: 27 Minutes.
- Hot: 13 Minutes.
- Shipping Weight: 80 lb (36.3 kg).
Tuttnauer 2340MK Autoclave Literature
The machine works very well, however, I did run into a few issues. One of the feet on the bottom sits at an angle because of a dent in the bottom, and it came with a european power cord, so i had to track down and adaptor for my outlet. The timer does not make a sound when it reaches 0, and I didn't receive an owners manual, which the description at the time of purchase said it would come with.