- Unique 11" x 18" chamber gives it the distinction of having the largest sterilizing capacity of any standard countertop sterilizer on the market
- Door automatically opens quietly to dissipate the steam and provide fast, efficient drying of your instruments
- Includes two large and two small trays: Large 9" (W) x 15" (L) x 1.1" (D) / Small 6.6" (W) x 15" (L) x 1.1" (D)
- Self program controls enable you to create different cycle parameters to meet specific instrument processing needs
- Volume: 15 - 50 L
- Technology: Steam Pressure
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Midmark M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer includes four instrument trays, a stainless steel tray rack, bottle of Speed-Clean Chamber Cleaner (#002-0396-00), and power cord. All certified autoclaves include a power cable and new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system. The top cover and side panels are new, while the chamber is refurbished.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The M11 is the largest member of the Midmark family of autoclaves. Its unique 11" x 18" chamber gives it the distinction of having the largest sterilizing capacity of any standard countertop sterilizer on the market, making it perfect for larger packs and instruments. The steam pressure sterilizer features an intuitive LCD display and simple prompts that help you easily select the cycle you need, whether for unwrapped items, pouches, packs, or handpieces. Once the sterilization cycle is complete, the door automatically opens quietly to dissipate the steam and provide fast, efficient drying of your instruments.
With the emergence of many aggressive, infectious organisms, there is an ever-increasing need for efficient, effective instrument processing in your practice.
This product is primarily used in dental settings, such as a dental office.
Midmark M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Features
- Largest capacity of any standard tabletop autoclave.
- Reliable and effective infection control assurance.
- Patented automatic-opening door for efficient, safe instrument drying.
Air Removal System:
- 1st Generation: Diaphragm Bellow System.
- 2nd Generation/Current Model: Steam-Flush Pressure Pulse Air Removal System ensures proper steam penetration.
- Self program controls enable you to create different cycle parameters to meet specific instrument processing needs.
- Pre-programmed controls for convenience.
- Maximum space utilization and a complementary design for your sterilization area.
Midmark M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Specifications
- Dimensions: 23.8" (L) x 17.8" (W) x 17.8" (H) (60.5 cm x 45.2 cm x 45.2 cm).
- Minimum Countertop Area: 21" (D) x 17.8" (W) (53.3 cm x 45.2 cm).
- Chamber Dimensions: 11" (Diameter) x 18" (Depth) (28 cm x 45.7 cm).
- Chamber Volume: 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) usable volume.
- Two Large: 9" (W) x 15" (L) x 1.1" (D) (22.9 cm x 38 cm x 2.9 cm).
- Two Small: 6.6" (W) x 15" (L) x 1.1" (D) (16.8 cm x 38 cm x 2.9 cm).
- Unit Weight: 99 lb (44.9 kg).
- 1st Generation: 105 lb (48 kg).
- 2nd Generation: 131 lb (59.4 kg).
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.4 gallons (5.3 liters).
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps, Single Phase.
- At 270 °F (132 °C): 215 kPa (31 psi).
- Safety Valve Setting: 276 kPa (40 psi).
- ASME certified.
|Pre-Programmed Cycle||Sterilization Temperature||Hot Cycle Time (Fill, Heat-up, and Vent)||Sterilization Time||Dry Time||Total Hot Cycle Time without Dry||Total Hot Cycle Time with Dry|
|Unwrapped||270 °F (132 °C)||15 minutes||3 minutes||30 minutes||18 minutes||48 minutes|
|Pouches||270 °F (132 °C)||17 minutes||5 minutes||30 minutes||22 minutes||52 minutes|
|Packs/Low Temp||250 °F (121 °C)||14 minutes||30 minutes||30 minutes||44 minutes||74 minutes|
|Handpieces||270 °F (132 °C)||16 minutes||6 minutes||30 minutes||22 minutes||52 minutes|
Midmark M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Configurations
- #MFI-MMK-M11-020R-PREVIOUS: MPN #M11-005. 1st Generation Autoclaves include M11-001, M11-002, M11-003, M11-004, M11-005, and M11-006.
- #MFI-MMK-M11-020R: 2nd Generation.
Midmark M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer:
- #002-0371-00: M9/M11 Printer Refill Kit.
Speed-Clean Chamber Cleaner:
- #002-0396-00: Single Bottle.
- #002-0396-05: Case of 12.
- #9A215001: M11 Horizontal Cassette Rack.
- #9A215002: M11 Vertical Cassette Rack.
- #9A226001: M9/M11 Sterilizer Pouch Rack.
- #9A307001: Tray and Cassette Removal Tool.
Midmark M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Literature
The autoclave is fantastic and our vet loves it. Our vet said it is so easy to use and she could do all of the packs for the whole day instead of having to run it three separate times. It’s also totally automatic so instead of having to go back over and turn the dial every 10 minutes it just warms and runs and dries and opens all on its own.
Really good unit, no issues so far.
LOVE our new sterilizer! Plenty of space for our instruments, and works like a charm.