- Chamber Dimensions: 9" (Diameter) x 15" (Depth) (22.9 cm x 38.1 cm)
- Steam-flush pressure pulse air removal system ensures proper steam penetration
- Patented automatic-opening door for efficient, safe instrument drying
- Programmable controls allow for creation of different cycle parameters for special sterilization needs
- Volume: 1 - 15 L
- Technology: Steam Pressure
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Midmark M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer includes four instrument trays, a stainless steel tray rack, bottle of Speed-Clean Chamber Cleaner (#002-0396-00), and power cord. In addition, all certified autoclaves include a new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The M9 sterilizer features an intuitive LCD display and simple prompts that help you easily select the cycle you need, whether for unwrapped items, pouches, packs, or handpieces. Once the sterilization cycle is complete, the door automatically opens quietly to dissipate the steam and provide fast, efficient drying of your instruments.
With the Midmark M9 UltraClave, select your cycle and the time is set for you. Press "start" and the M9 fills with the correct amount of water.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in dental settings, such as a dental office.
Midmark M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Features
- Reliable and effective for infection control assurance.
- Patented automatic-opening door for efficient, safe instrument drying.
- Steam-flush pressure pulse air removal system ensures proper steam penetration.
Self Program Controls: Programmable controls allow for creation of different cycle parameters for special sterilization needs.
- Time: 3 to 90 minutes.
- Temperature: 230 to 275 °F.
- Dry Time: 0 to 60 minutes.
- Vent: Slow or fast.
- Unwrapped: 270 °F or 132 °C for 3 minutes.
- Pouched: 270 °F or 132 °C for 5 minutes.
- Packs: 250 °F or 121 °C for 30 minutes.
- Handpiece: Dental handpiece use only.
- LCD Display: Indicates cycle selected, temperature, and exposure time for selected cycle. During the cycle, the display shows messages describing status of cycle. When the cycle enters sterilization mode, remaining time is displayed as well as temperature and pressure.
- Maximum space utilization and a complementary design for your sterilization area.
- Reservoir fill port and drain tube located in the front of the unit for ease of draining and filling.
Midmark M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Specifications
- Dimensions: 20.38" (L) with plug x 15.3" (W) x 15.8" (H) (51.8 cm x 38.9 cm x 40.1 cm).
- Countertop Area: 15.3" (W) x 17.88" (D) (38.9 cm x 45.4 cm).
- Pouch Rack: 1.
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" (Diameter) x 15" (Depth) (22.9 cm x 38.1 cm).
- Chamber Volume: 3.5 gallon (13.4 liters) usable volume.
- Two Large: 7.3" (W) x 12" (L) x 0.8" (D) (18.6 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- Two Small: 5.6" (W) x 12" (L) x 0.8" (D) (14.3 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- Unit Weight: 73 lb (33.1 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 81 lb (36.7 kg).
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.1 gallons (4.1 liters).
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps Single Phase.
- ASME certified.
- Installation: Use on a level, water-resistant material such as laminate, stainless-steel, or stone surface. Allow 2" (5.08 cm) on sides and rear, and 5" (12.7 cm) above to allow space to fill reservoir and change the printer paper roll.
Midmark M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Configurations
- #MFI-MMK-M9-ULTRACLAVE-PREVIOUS: 1st Generation.
- #MFI-MMK-M9-ULTRACLAVE: 2nd Generation (#M9-020).
Midmark M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer:
- #002-0371-00: M9/M11 Printer Refill Kit.
Speed-Clean Chamber Cleaner:
- #002-0396-00: Single Bottle.
- #002-0396-05: Case (12 Bottles).
- #9A226001: M9/M11 Sterilizer Pouch Rack.
- #9A259001: M9/M11 Impact Dot Matrix Printer.
- #9A307001: Tray and Cassette Removal Tool.
So far so good with this product! No complaints at this time. Service prior to and after the sale has been great! I reccomend MFI Medical
The odered item was in a decent condition