The Midmark M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer includes four instrument trays, stainless steel tray rack, bottle of speed clean, and power cord. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 6 Months - Parts and Labor. Extended Warranty available*.
The sterilizer features an intuitive LCD display and simple prompts that help you easily select the cycle you need, whether for unwrapped items, pouches, packs, or handpieces. Once the sterilization cycle is complete, the door automatically opens quietly to dissipate the steam and provide fast, efficient drying of your instruments.
With the Midmark M9 UltraClave, select your cycle and the time is set for you. Press "start" and the M9 fills with the correct amount of water.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Midmark M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Features:
- Reliable and effective for infection control assurance.
- Patented automatic-opening door for efficient, safe instrument drying.
- Steam-flush pressure pulse air removal system ensures proper steam penetration.
Self Program Controls: Programmable controls allow for creation of different cycle parameters for special sterilization needs.
- Time: 3 to 90 minutes.
- Temperature: 230 to 275 °F.
- Dry Time: 0 to 60 minutes.
- Vent: Slow or fast.
- Unwrapped: 270 °F or 132 °C for 3 minutes.
- Pouched: 270 °F or 132 °C for 5 minutes.
- Packs: 250 °F or 121 °C for 30 minutes.
- Handpiece: Dental handpiece use only.
- LCD Display: Indicates cycle selected, temperature, and exposure time for selected cycle. During the cycle, the display shows messages describing status of cycle. When the cycle enters sterilization mode, remaining time is displayed as well as temperature and pressure.
- Maximum space utilization and a complementary design for your sterilization area.
Midmark M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Specifications:
- Dimensions: 20.13" (L) x 15.3" (W) x 15.8" (H) (51 cm x 38.9 cm x 40.1 cm).
- Countertop Area: 15.3" x 20.38" (38.9 cm x 51.8 cm).
- Pouch Rack: 1.
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" (Diameter) x 15" (Depth) (22.9 cm x 38.1 cm).
- Chamber Volume: 3.5 gallon (13.4 liters) usable volume.
- Two Large: 7.3" (W) x 12" (L) x 0.8" (D) (18.6 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- Two Small: 5.6" (W) x 12" (L) x 0.8" (D) (14.3 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- Unit Weight: 73 lbs (33.1 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 81 lbs (36.7 kg).
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.1 gallons (4.1 liters).
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps Single Phase.
- ASME certified.
*If you would like a custom extended warranty, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
Midmark M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Media and Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.