Condition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Days
- Exceptional recording, scoring, and data management features
- Designed for routine and expanded sleep protocols, with up to 60 channels and full 10/20 EEG functionality
- Ideal for routine sleep studies and research applications
- High quality color LCD screen for signal display
Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 356-0007
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Embla N7000 PSG System comes complete with your choice of communication unit (Standard or MDrive), N7000 Amplifier, and all interconnecting cables.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Embla N7000 recording system is a result of almost two decades of experience in the field of sleep medicine. The system offers a high degree of flexibility and impeccable signal quality to meet the demanding needs of clinical work and research. The N7000 recorder is indispensable in a wide range of settings and represents the integration of advanced digital technology and precision engineering into an ergonomically designed PSG system.
The Embla N7000 with MDrive (optional): Includes N7000 Bedside Unit that reads and transmits the physiological signals, MDrive that supplies power to the N7000 Bedside Unit and communicates between the N7000 and an acquisition computer over a Local Area Network (LAN), and Patient Unit that reads and transmits the respiratory data.
- High quality color LCD screen for signal display.
- Includes a removable memory card for raw data backup.
- Network connectivity via TCP/IP.
- 8 DC inputs.
- TCP/IP Video and Amplifiers.
Embla RemLogic Software (option): Has a unique and configurable user interface facilitating data navigation and review.
- A host of predefined or customizable reports.
- Reports are available in multiple file reports: pdf, txt, and rtf.
- Standard or high definition video options.
Embla Sandman Elite (option): Sleep diagnostic software is designed to meet the needs of clinical and research facilities large or small, delivering the ideal combination of ease and flexibility.
- Exceptional recording, scoring, and data management features.
- Records high-quality data to produce first-class studies and reports for your laboratory.
- Customizable signal windows and workspaces.
Embla N7000 PSG System Features
- Designed for routine and expanded sleep protocols, with up to 60 channels and full 10/20 EEG functionality.
- Ideal for routine sleep studies and research applications.
- The standard patient interface of the N7000 consists of the bedside unit and the patient unit - both are lightweight and feature quick-disconnect for easy patient mobility.
- The patient unit greatly reduces cabling requirements for signals such as respiratory efforts, snoring, flow, and SpO2.
- The bedside unit can be comfortably worn by the patient with a strap attachment for mobility.
Embla N7000 PSG System Specifications
- N7000: 7.48" x 5.12" x 1.06" (190 mm x 130 mm x 27 mm).
- Patient Unit: 4.33" x 3.15" x 0.73" (110 mm x 80 mm x 18.5 mm).
- MDrive: 7.25" x 5.5" x 1.5" (184 mm x 140 mm x 38 mm).
- N7000: 1.37 lb (620 g).
- Patient Unit: 0.62 lb (280 g).
- MDrive: 1.5 lb (680 g).
Embla N7000 PSG System Configurations
- #MFI-EMB-N7000-PSG-SE10: Standard (No MDrive).
- #MFI-EMB-N7000-PSG-MD: With MDrive.
Embla N7000 PSG System Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the N7000 PSG System:
- #MFI-IR-PSG-LTM-CAMERA: MFI Medical IR PSG & LTM Sleep System Camera.
- #MFI-EMB-SAND-LPTP: Embla Sandman Elite Computer - Laptop.
- #MFI-EMB-SAND-DESK: Embla Sandman Elite Computer - Desktop.
- #MFI-EMB-REM-LPTP: Embla RemLogic Computer - Laptop.
- #MFI-EMB-REM-DESK: Embla RemLogic Computer - Desktop.
- #MFI-EMB-REMBRANDT-LPTP: Embla Rembrant Computer - Laptop.
- #MFI-EMB-REMBRANDT-DESK: Embla Rembrant Computer - Desktop.
- #1268: SleepSense Embla Piezo Snore Sensor.
- #9141: SleepSense Inductive Interface Cable - Abdomen - Key Connector.
- #9142: SleepSense Inductive Interface Cable - Chest - Key Connector.
- #9010: 2x SleepSense Reusable Inductive Effort Belt.
- #1468: SleepSense Embla Airflow Thermistor.
- #15805: SleepSense Adult Nasal Pressure Monitoring Cannula.
- #1571-Kit: SleepSense Body Position Sensor Kit.
- #1771-Kit: SleepSense Piezo Limb Movement Sensor Kit - Key Connector.
- #8110-T100A300: SleepSense Adult Soft-Tip SpO2 Sensor - Nonin Compatible.
- Technomed Reusable EEG Cup Electrode.
- Weaver Nuprep Skin Prep.
- Weaver Ten20 Conductive Paste.
- 3M Transpore Surgical Tape.
- Dynarex Stretch Gauze Bandage.
Embla N7000 PSG System Literature
Embla N7000/S7000 Clinical Manual
Embla N7000 PSG System - Certified Re...