Shop with confidence at MFI
The GE Marquette MAC 1200 12-Channel EKG includes a patient cable, power cord, manual, clips, 100 electrodes, one pack of paper, and a new battery. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The MAC 1200 resting EKG system offers basic EKG solutions with practical features for clinics, office-based practices, and clinical trials. Its advanced algorithm capabilities, seamless connectivity to the CS and MUSE cardiology information systems, and easy-to-use features provide quality and convenience.
GE Marquette MAC 1200 12-Channel EKG Features
- Replete with all features and options.
- Automatic detection of arrhythmia.
- 12-lead ECG analysis with GE MAC 1200.
- Easily accessible data which is stored digitally and formatted.
- Muse CV two-way communication.
- One-touch operation for acquisition, analysis, storage, and printing.
- Four user-definable fields for customizing patient data entry and flexibility.
- Waveform display allows rapid assessment of ECG rhythm and signal quality.
- Full-size paper accommodates multiple standard report formats.
- Portable, lightweight design with carry handle.
- Battery powered for added versatility.
GE Marquette MAC 1200 12-Channel EKG Specifications
- Height: 3.7" (94 mm).
- Width: 14.5" (370 mm).
- Depth: 12.6" (320 mm).
- Weight: 12.3 lb (5.6 kg) with battery.
- Ratings: 95 to 240 VAC.
- Frequency: 49 to 64 Hz.
- Battery Type: NiCad, 18 V, 1.3 Ah.
- Battery Charge Time: 4 hours.
- Software: Version 6.0.
- Acquisition and Analysis: 12 leads simultaneously.
- Signal Input: Type CF according to IEC.
- Digital Sampling: 1000 samples/second/channel.
- Dynamic Range: Differential signals for AC voltage +/- 10 mV, for Superimposed DC voltage (Polarization voltage) +/- 600 mV.
- Resolution: 5 µV.
- Frequency Response: 0.08 - 150 Hz.
- Common Mode Rejection: > 140 dB.
- Input Impedance: > 100 MO.
- Leakage Current: Pacemaker Detection Sensitivity: All leads, duration 0.1 - 2.5 ms, amplitude > 5 µV.
- Type: LCD 320 x 240 pixel, backlit, contrast adjustable.
- Displayed Data: Selected lead group, operation mode, lead check, heart rate, AC filter, ADS, gain, speed, name, ID, 3 ECG waveforms.
- Type: Thermal array print head.
- Resolution: Vertically 8 dots/mm, horizontally 25 µm at 25 mm/s.
- Paper Type: Z-fold.
- Writer speed: 5, 25, 50 mm/s.
- Keyboard Type: Membrane keypad with tactile feedback.
Temperature (with battery):
- Transport: -22 to 140 °F (-30 to 60 °C).
- Operating: 50 to 104 °F (10 to 40 °C).
- Transport: 25 - 95%.
- Operating: 25 - 95%.
- Transport: 500 to 1060 hPa.
- Operating: 700 to 1060 hPa.
We are extremely satisfied with out purchase. The team at MFI are so helpful and the service is prompt!
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.