Shop with confidence at MFI
The GE Marquette MAC 1200 12-Channel EKG includes a patient cable, power cord, manual, clips, 100 electrodes, one pack of paper, and a new battery. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The MAC 1200 resting EKG system offers basic EKG solutions with practical features for clinics, office-based practices, and clinical trials. Its advanced algorithm capabilities, seamless connectivity to the CS and MUSE cardiology information systems, and easy-to-use features provide quality and convenience.
GE Marquette MAC 1200 12-Channel EKG Features
- Replete with all features and options.
- Automatic detection of arrhythmia.
- 12-lead ECG analysis with GE MAC 1200.
- Easily accessible data which is stored digitally and formatted.
- Muse CV two-way communication.
- One-touch operation for acquisition, analysis, storage, and printing.
- Four user-definable fields for customizing patient data entry and flexibility.
- Waveform display allows rapid assessment of ECG rhythm and signal quality.
- Full-size paper accommodates multiple standard report formats.
- Portable, lightweight design with carry handle.
- Battery powered for added versatility.
GE Marquette MAC 1200 12-Channel EKG Specifications
- Height: 3.7" (94 mm).
- Width: 14.5" (370 mm).
- Depth: 12.6" (320 mm).
- Weight: 12.3 lb (5.6 kg) with battery.
- Ratings: 95 to 240 VAC.
- Frequency: 49 to 64 Hz.
- Battery Type: NiCad, 18 V, 1.3 Ah.
- Battery Charge Time: 4 hours.
- Software: Version 6.0.
- Acquisition and Analysis: 12 leads simultaneously.
- Signal Input: Type CF according to IEC.
- Digital Sampling: 1000 samples/second/channel.
- Dynamic Range: Differential signals for AC voltage +/- 10 mV, for Superimposed DC voltage (Polarization voltage) +/- 600 mV.
- Resolution: 5 µV.
- Frequency Response: 0.08 - 150 Hz.
- Common Mode Rejection: > 140 dB.
- Input Impedance: > 100 MO.
- Leakage Current: Pacemaker Detection Sensitivity: All leads, duration 0.1 - 2.5 ms, amplitude > 5 µV.
- Type: LCD 320 x 240 pixel, backlit, contrast adjustable.
- Displayed Data: Selected lead group, operation mode, lead check, heart rate, AC filter, ADS, gain, speed, name, ID, 3 ECG waveforms.
- Type: Thermal array print head.
- Resolution: Vertically 8 dots/mm, horizontally 25 µm at 25 mm/s.
- Paper Type: Z-fold.
- Writer speed: 5, 25, 50 mm/s.
- Keyboard Type: Membrane keypad with tactile feedback.
Temperature (with battery):
- Transport: -22 to 140 °F (-30 to 60 °C).
- Operating: 50 to 104 °F (10 to 40 °C).
- Transport: 25 - 95%.
- Operating: 25 - 95%.
- Transport: 500 to 1060 hPa.
- Operating: 700 to 1060 hPa.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
We are extremely satisfied with out purchase. The team at MFI are so helpful and the service is prompt!