Shop with Confidence at MFI
The QRS Resting ECG Tab Electrodes are designed to assist in the accurate and comprehensive diagnostic testing performed with the Universal SmartECG (#Z-7000-0500) and VectraplexECG System (#V100900).
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
The versatile Resting ECG Tab Electrodes are also compatible with previous models such as the Universal ECG (#Z-7000-0301).
QRS Resting ECG Tab Electrodes Features
- Gel: Adhesive Gel.
- Chloride Content: 4%.
- Substrate: Synthetic Paper or Vinyl.
- Sensor: Ag/AgCl.
- Shape/Size: Rectangle, 1" x 7/8".
- Adhesive Performance: Usable up to 1 hour.
- Shelf Life: 2 years, when stored between 10 - 32 °C.
QRS Resting ECG Tab Electrodes Package Quantities
- #Z-5000-1919: Box of 1000.
- #Z-5000-1920: Box of 4000.