- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Dual cuff, dual port unit
- MFR: Zimmer | Ships from MFI Medical
- MPN: 60-4000-101-00
- Phone: (800) 830-0970
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Zimmer ATS 4000 Automatic Tourniquet System includes a new battery, power cord, and hoses.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The A.T.S. 4000 is a dual cuff, dual port tourniquet system that allows for patient specific pressure. Using minimum pressure at a specific time, with a specific cuff, for a specific limb reduces the potential for post-operative tourniquet pain or nerve-related injuries.
Zimmer ATS 4000 Automatic Tourniquet System Features
- Limb Occlusion Pressure (LOP): Allows for patient specific pressure which ensures that the minimum pressure is used, reducing the potential for post-operative tourniquet pain or other complications, such as bruising, nerve damage, and swelling.
- Line Occlusion Detection (Acoustic Reflectometry): A kinked pneumatic tube can prevent an inflated cuff from deflating, resulting in unintentional tourniquet pressure. The alarm alerts OR staff that there is an occlusion in the line to the cuff and can prevent postoperative complications.
- Cuff Alert: If OR staff tries to turn off the device and there is still pressure in the cuff, OR staff will be alerted. This ensures that an inflated cuff is not unintentionally left on a patient.
- Automatic IVRA Cuff Lock Out: If both cuffs are inflated, users are warned before deflating the second cuff. This takes the guesswork out of IVRA procedures and potentially deflates both cuffs simultaneously. Additionally, the cuffs will stay inflated in the event of loss of both A/C and back-up battery power to the tourniquet machine.
- Advanced Leak Detection: Monitors the cuff and hoses for minor variations intraoperatively with the intention of reporting potential cuff/hose leaks. The machine will automatically maintain the pressure set point.
- Pre-Op Cuff Test: Checks for cuff leaks prior to use to avoid putting a new cuff on a patient in the middle of a procedure.
Zimmer ATS 4000 Automatic Tourniquet System Specifications
- Ports: Dual Port.
- Potential Cuffs: Dual Cuff.
- Mounting Options: Table or Pole Mount.
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion.
- Battery Life: 6 Hours.
- User Interface: Touchscreen.
- International Alarm Standard 60601-1-8: Compliant.
- Display: 8.4" Color.
- Minimum/Maximum Pressure: 50/600 mmHg.
- Pressure Accuracy: +/- 3 mmHg (50 - 600 mmHg).