Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The lightweight Zimmer ATS 1200 is a single-port, dual-cuff surgical tourniquet system with microprocessor controls and proprietary safety features that make tourniquet application and monitoring convenient and reliable. These key design elements free the healthcare team to focus on surgery.
Zimmer ATS 1200 Automatic Tourniquet System Features:
- Safety: Battery back-up, visual and audio alarms, positive locking connectors, and other proprietary features help ensure patient safety. Cuff lockout feature keeps the cuff inflated even if the unit is turned off.
- Reliability: Advanced microprocessor technology includes self-diagnostic tests and continuous monitoring for consistently dependable performance.
- Convenience: Fast inflation and deflation save time for busy operating room personnel. Ergonomic contours facilitate handling and operation for positive, confident control.
- High Quality Inflation: The A.T.S. 1200 addresses important concerns in medical tourniquet system design, providing the features that healthcare facilities demand for safety, reliability, and convenience.
- Dual cuffs provide precise, independent monitoring and performance for bilateral or bier block procedures.
- Accurate pressure monitoring for patient safety and confidence.
- Positive-locking connectors supply safe, leak-free inflation.
- Angled ports keep connectors clear of the surgical site.
- Visual and audio alarms readily detect pressure variations.
- Low-profile cuffs stay in place without discomfort.
- Select reusable cuffs or disposable sterile cuffs to eliminate cross-contamination.
- Cuff sleeves help reduce wrinkles, pinching, and shearing of soft tissue.
- Color-coded cuffs from 8 - 42" accommodate virtually all patients and limbs.
- Large LED display is adjustable and easy to read, even from a distance.
- Simple setup includes user-defined default pressure and time settings.
- Lightweight, portable unit can be mounted on an I.V. pole or placed on a table.
- 45-minute battery backup to help ensure continuous power.
The A.T.S. Family: The A.T.S. family of Automatic Tourniquet Systems is designed to meet the specific demands of a variety of healthcare facilities, orthopedic and clinical applications. Zimmer tourniquet cuffs are a leader in the industry.
Zimmer ATS 1200 Automatic Tourniquet System Literature:
Zimmer ATS 1200 Automatic Tourniquet System Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.