- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
- 30% more power at maximum air flow than previous model
- Long filter life, 25 hours activation time
- All-in-one, four-stage, high-technology, long-life, three-port, RFID-Equipped ULPA Filter provides 99.9995% filtration efficiency at 0.12 micron particle size
- Can team up with the ValleyLab ForceTriad Energy Platform and the Force FX and Force EZ Generators
- MFR: Medtronic Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 633-8766
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ValleyLab RapidVac Smoke Evacuator System includes a power cord (filter not included).
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The RapidVac System teams up with the ValleyLab ForceTriad Energy Platform and the Force FX and Force EZ Generators. Optional accessories are available to enable other generators to synchronize with the RapidVac.
The RapidVac Smoke Evacuator System improves your environment, visibility, and performance - quietly.
ValleyLab RapidVac Smoke Evacuator System Features
- More Power: The RapidVac System has 30% more power at maximum air flow than our previous model.
- Effective Filter Technology: All-in-one, four-stage, high-technology, long-life, three-port, RFID-Equipped ULPA Filter provides 99.9995% filtration efficiency at 0.12 micron particle size.
- Easy to Use: Easily understandable graphics, easy to set up, easily determined airflow and filter life, and easy filter replacement.
- Economical: Long filter life, 25 hours activation time. Three ports for common filter sizes. No need for prefilters or adapters, reducing cost per procedure.
- Quiet: The RapidVac Smoke Evacuator System is quieter than our previous model and judged in surveys as quieter than expected in the O.R.
ValleyLab RapidVac Smoke Evacuator System Specifications
- Weight: 20 lb.
- Dimensions: 18.75" (D) x 14" (W) x 8" (H).
- ULPA: 99.9995% efficient at 0.12 microns.
- Prefilter: Rated for 0.3 micron filtration.
- Voltage Operating Range: 100 - 132 VAC, 50 Hz.
- Current: 10 amps, maximum.
ValleyLab RapidVac Smoke Evacuator System Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the RapidVac Smoke Evacuator System:
- #SEA3700: Covidien RapidVac Smoke Evacuator Filter (2/Case).
- #SEA3715: Covidien Smoke Evacuator Tubing (12/Case).
- #SEA3725: Covidien Laser Resistant Wand - 7/8" x 8" (5/Case).
ValleyLab RapidVac Smoke Evacuator System Literature
Covidien RapidVac Smoke Evacuator System Brochure
Received in good condition. Well packed.
Thank you for the feedback! We're glad to hear that you received the smoke evacuator system in good condition and that it was well packed.
Small scuffs here and there, but overall in fantastic condition.
Thank you for your review. We're glad to see that you're happy with the condition of the product and that it barely shows signs of use. We apologize for any scuffs that may have occurred during shipping.
Received in excellent condition.
ValleyLab RapidVac Smoke Evacuator Sy...