- Hidden ports reduce the risk to caregivers of cross contamination
- Lasts up to 35 hours of plume evacuation time
- 3-port filter - 1/4" (6.4 mm), 3/8" (9.5 mm), and 7/8" (22 mm)
- Contains four different stages within to capture the smoke plume
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: Not AvailableWarranty: Not AvailableWarranty: Not Available
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Package Quantities
The Buffalo Filter ViroSafe ViroVac Filter is designed to fit the Buffalo Filter ViroVac Smoke Evacuation System.
The filter contains four different stages within to capture the smoke plume:
- The first stage filtration is a prefilter whose function is to trap and remove gross particulate and casual fluid.
- The second stage filtration is an ULPA grade (Ultra Low Penetration Air) filter whose high-tech patented design captures particulates and micro-organisms from 0.1 to 0.2 microns at an efficiency of 99.999%.
- The third stage filtration uses the highest grade virgin activated carbon, especially designed for the removal and adsorption of odors and toxic gases produced by burning tissues. These harmful gases may constitute a health hazard to healthcare professionals who are subjected to prolonged exposure. The activated carbon used preferentially removes toxic organic gases rather than water vapor and provides optimal odor removal.
- The fourth stage filtration is an expanded foam used to trap activated carbon fines from migrating out of the filter.
Buffalo Filter ViroSafe ViroVac Filter Features
- Lasts up to 35 hours of plume evacuation time.
- Hidden ports reduce the risk to caregivers of cross contamination.
- 3-port filter - 1/4" (6.4 mm), 3/8" (9.5 mm), and 7/8" (22 mm).
Buffalo Filter ViroSafe ViroVac Filter Package Quantities
- #VS353: Single.
- #VS35302: Case of 2.
- #VS35304: Case of 4.