Shop with confidence at MFI
The Physio-Control Battery Support System 2 for LIFEPAK 12 (#99407-000002) includes a power cord and operating instructions (batteries are not included). It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Battery Support System 2 is a highly intelligent and automated system that recognizes and optimizes maintenance of NiCd (FASTPAK, FASTPAK 2, and LIFEPAK NiCd), as well as sealed lead-acid (LIFEPAK SLA) chemistry batteries.
The Physio-Control Battery System 2 features recognition software that allows charging of SLA batteries alongside NiCd batteries. All three battery wells conduct charging, conditioning, and shelf-life testing for batteries.
Physio-Control Battery Support System 2 for LIFEPAK 12 Features
- Optimal battery performance ensured by an enhanced NiCd pulse-charging algorithm.
- Conditioning cycles for NiCd batteries ensures long life of batteries.
- User-friendly system notifies users when batteries are ready for use or need to be discarded.
- Option to add new features and enhancements as future battery technology evolves.
- Shipping Dimensions: 20" (L) x 16" (W) x 12" (H) (50.8 cm x 40.6 cm x 30.5 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs (7.3 kg).
Physio-Control Battery Support System 2 for LIFEPAK 12 Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.