Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Hill-Rom P8020 Electric Stretcher is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Hill-Rom's P8020 Electric Stretcher combines the comfort of a hospital bed with the mobility of a stretcher. Built to last year after year, this electric stretcher offers outstanding safety, patient comfort, durability, and simple and safe maneuvering.
Hill-Rom P8020 Electric Stretcher Benefits
- Safety and Patient Comfort: Patients are spending more and more time on stretchers, and as a result, the patient experience, including pressure injury prevention has become increasingly important.
- Durability: Having a reliable and durable product is more important than ever for caregivers. Durable equipment can provide facilities with equipment for years and years as well as help in minimizing caregiver effort.
- Simple and Safe Maneuvering: Whether you're making crisp turns down narrow halls, getting the stretcher rolling from a stop, or nestling it into a crowded elevator, the P8020 electric stretcher is ideal in any setting.
Hill-Rom P8020 Electric Stretcher Features
- Customize comfort with electric patient positioning controls.
- Prevent patient migration with electric knee articulation.
- Protect your patient's hands with bumper protected siderails.
- Steering Plus system that absorbs shock of driving over thresholds.
- Comfortable "Recovery Position" for patients to recover in.
- 700 lb weight capacity.
- Compatibility with lifts and overbed tables.
- Easy to clean smooth deck and siderail design.
- 360 degree maneuvering with Steering Plus system grips the floor and reduces your turning radius.
- Eases burden of the caregivers back with electric positioning controls.
- Zero transfer gap: OneStep Tuck-Away Siderails for seamless patient transfers.
- Electric fowler articulation (back section).
Hill-Rom P8020 Electric Stretcher Specifications
- Maximum Weight Limit: 700 lb (317.5 kg).
- Height Range:
- High (floor to top of sleep deck): 34.35" (87 cm).
- Low (floor to top of sleep deck): 22.5" (57.2 cm).
- Overall Length: 83" (210.8 cm).
- Siderails Up: 36" (91.44 cm).
- Siderails Stored: 30.5" (77.5 cm).
- Siderail Length: 48" (121.9 cm).
- Siderail Height Above Sleep Deck: 14.5" (36.8 cm).
- Maximum Head Elevation: 90 degrees.
- Maximum Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 18 degrees.
- Floor to Base Clearance: 3.5" (8.9 cm).
- Caster Size: 8" (20.3 cm).
Hill-Rom P8020 Electric Stretcher Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.