The Hill-Rom P8020 Electric Stretcher is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Hill-Rom's P8020 Electric Stretcher combines the comfort of a hospital bed with the mobility of a stretcher. Built to last year after year, this electric stretcher offers outstanding safety, patient comfort, durability, and simple and safe maneuvering.
Hill-Rom P8020 Electric Stretcher Benefits:
- Safety and Patient Comfort: Patients are spending more and more time on stretchers, and as a result, the patient experience, including pressure injury prevention has become increasingly important.
- Durability: Having a reliable and durable product is more important than ever for caregivers. Durable equipment can provide facilities with equipment for years and years as well as help in minimizing caregiver effort.
- Simple and Safe Maneuvering: Whether you're making crisp turns down narrow halls, getting the stretcher rolling from a stop, or nestling it into a crowded elevator, the P8020 electric stretcher is ideal in any setting.
Hill-Rom P8020 Electric Stretcher Features:
- Customize comfort with electric patient positioning controls.
- Prevent patient migration with electric knee articulation.
- Protect your patient’s hands with bumper protected siderails.
- Steering Plus system that absorbs shock of driving over thresholds.
- Comfortable “Recovery Position” for patients to recover in.
- 700 lbs weight capacity.
- Compatibility with lifts and overbed tables.
- Easy to clean smooth deck and siderail design.
- 360 degree maneuvering with Steering Plus system grips the floor and reduces your turning radius.
- Eases burden of of the caregivers back with electric positioning controls.
- Zero transfer gap: OneStep Tuck-Away Siderails for seamless patient transfers.
Hill-Rom P8020 Electric Stretcher Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Limit: 700 lbs (317.5 kg).
- Height Range:
- High (floor to top of sleep deck): 34.35" (87 cm).
- Low (floor to top of sleep deck): 22.5" (57.2 cm).
- Overall Length: 83" (210.8 cm).
- Siderails Up: 36" (91.44 cm).
- Siderails Stored: 30.5" (77.5 cm).
- Siderail Length: 48" (121.9 cm).
- Siderail Height Above Sleep Deck: 14.5" (36.8 cm).
- Maximum Head Elevation: 90°.
- Maximum Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 18°.
- Floor to Base Clearance: 3.5" (8.9 cm).
- Caster Size: 8" (20.3 cm).
Hill-Rom P8020 Electric Stretcher Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.