- Customize comfort with electric patient positioning controls
- Protect your patient's hands with bumper protected siderails
- 360° maneuvering with Steering Plus system grips the floor and reduces your turning radius
- Combines the comfort of a hospital bed with the mobility of a stretcher
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
- Weight Capacities
The Hill-Rom P8020 Electric Stretcher includes a new mattress pad.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The P8020 combines the comfort of a hospital bed with the mobility of a stretcher. Built to last year after year, this electric stretcher offers outstanding safety, patient comfort, durability, and simple and safe maneuvering.
Hill-Rom P8020 Electric Stretcher Features
- Safety and Patient Comfort: Patients are spending more and more time on stretchers, and as a result, the patient experience, including pressure injury prevention has become increasingly important.
- Durability: Having a reliable and durable product is more important than ever for caregivers. Durable equipment can provide facilities with equipment for years and years as well as help in minimizing caregiver effort.
- Simple and Safe Maneuvering: Whether you're making crisp turns down narrow halls, getting the stretcher rolling from a stop, or nestling it into a crowded elevator, the P8020 electric stretcher is ideal in any setting.
- Customize comfort with electric patient positioning controls.
- Prevent patient migration with electric knee articulation.
- Protect your patient's hands with bumper protected siderails.
- Steering Plus system that absorbs shock of driving over thresholds.
- Comfortable "Recovery Position" for patients to recover in.
- Compatibility with lifts and overbed tables.
- Easy to clean smooth deck and siderail design.
- 360° maneuvering with Steering Plus system grips the floor and reduces your turning radius.
- Eases burden of the caregivers back with electric positioning controls.
- Zero Transfer Gap: OneStep Tuck-Away Siderails for seamless patient transfers.
- Electric fowler articulation (back section).
Hill-Rom P8020 Electric Stretcher Specifications
Height Range (floor to top of sleep deck):
- High: 34.35" (87 cm).
- Low: 22.5" (57.2 cm).
- Overall Length: 83" (210.8 cm).
- Siderails Up: 36" (91.44 cm).
- Siderails Stored: 30.5" (77.5 cm).
- Siderail Length: 48" (121.9 cm).
- Siderail Height Above Sleep Deck: 14.5" (36.8 cm).
- Maximum Head Elevation: 90°.
- Maximum Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 18°.
- Floor to Base Clearance: 3.5" (8.9 cm).
- Caster Size: 8" (20.3 cm).
Hill-Rom P8020 Electric Stretcher Weight Capacities
- #MFI-HRM-P8020: 500 lb (226.8 kg).
- #MFI-HRM-P8020-700: 700 lb (317.5 kg).
Hill-Rom P8020 Electric Stretcher Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the P8020 Electric Stretcher:
- #145869S: Push Handle Complete Assembly.
- IV Pole-Compatible Push Handle:
- #14454102: Left Hand.
- #14454101: Right Hand.