The Stryker M-Series Transport Stretcher is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Stryker's innovative M-Series Transport Stretcher sets a new standard for effective treatment and safe transport. Fully-equipped and completely adaptable, the M-Series allows you to choose the mobility solution that best suits your needs. Sophisticated advances in mobility, versatility, and functionality enable the M-series to address a wide variety of transport needs.
The Stryker M-Series Stretcher offers three different models, each with it's own advanced mobility option:
- #1005 - Retractable fifth wheel that makes for easy cornering in tight spaces.
- #1015 - Big Wheel advanced mobility that can reduce push force by 50% and steering effort by 60%.
- #1025 - Zoom motorized drive system that virtually eliminates manual push force.
Stryker M-Series Transport Stretcher Features
- Thermoformed ABS base with extra capacity storage tray.
- Integrated utility tray.
- Litter mounted oxygen bottle holder.
- Integrated transfer board.
- Power washable.
- Four-wheel steel-ring brake system with dual end activators.
- Dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics with uni-lower pedal.
- Glideaway siderails with integrated push/pull handles.
- Four integrated IV receptacles.
- Trend/reverse Trend.
- 8" (20 cm) Omni Surface casters with integrated wheel covers.
- Pneumatic backrest/stationary foot.
- Constant descent hydraulics.
- Dual end brake and steer controls.
Stryker M-Series Transport Stretcher Specifications
- Overall Length:
- #1005 and #1015: 84" (213 cm).
- #1025: 85" (215 cm).
- Overall Width:
- 26" Litter:
- Siderails Up: 33.5" (85 cm).
- Siderails Down: 30.25" (77 cm).
- 30" Litter:
- Siderails Up: 37" (94 cm).
- Siderails Down: 30.75" (78 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs (317 kg).
- Height Range:
- High: 34" (86.4 cm).
- #1005 and #1015: 20.75" (53 cm).
- #1025: 23" (58 cm).
- Litter Positioning:
- Backrest: 0 - 90°.
- Knee Gatch: 40°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg:
- #1005 and #1015: ± 16°.
- #1025: ± 15°.
- Patient Surface: 26" x 74.25" (66 cm x 189 cm).
- Siderails: 14" x 57.75" (36 cm x 147 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 8" (20 cm).
Stryker M-Series Transport Stretcher Configurations
- #1005-26: 26" Patient Surface Width with Retractable Fifth Wheel.
- #1005-30: 30" Patient Surface Width with Retractable Fifth Wheel.
- #1005-26-SC: 26" Patient Surface Width with Retractable Fifth Wheel and Integrated Scale.
- #1005-30-SC: 30" Patient Surface Width with Retractable Fifth Wheel and Integrated Scale.
- #1015-26: 26" Patient Surface Width with Big Wheel Advanced Mobility.
- #1015-30: 30" Patient Surface Width with Big Wheel Advanced Mobility.
- #1015-26-SC: 26" Patient Surface Width with Big Wheel Advanced Mobility and Integrated Scale.
- #1015-30-SC: 30" Patient Surface Width with Big Wheel Advanced Mobility and Integrated Scale.
- #1025-26: 26" Patient Surface Width with Zoom Motorized Drive System.
- #1025-30: 30" Patient Surface Width with Zoom Motorized Drive System.
- #1025-26-SC: 26" Patient Surface Width with Zoom Motorized Drive System and Integrated Scale.
- #1025-30-SC: 30" Patient Surface Width with Zoom Motorized Drive System and Integrated Scale.
Stryker M-Series Transport Stretcher Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.