- A lateral transfer device, treatment chair, and transport stretcher, all in one unit
- Moves patients laterally in a controlled and safe way from bed to stretcher, with no manual lifting required
- Can convert easily from a horizontal stretcher to a comfortable treatment chair
- Relies on highly-engineered hydraulics
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Wy'East Medical TotaLift II Transfer/Transport Chair (#90600) includes a new mattress pad.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The TotaLift II is a lateral transfer device, a treatment chair, and a transport stretcher, all in one unit, bringing ease and comfort to both patient and caregiver. The TotaLift moves patients laterally in a controlled and safe way from bed to stretcher, with no manual lifting required. It can then convert easily from a horizontal stretcher to a comfortable treatment chair.
The TotaLift II relies on highly-engineered hydraulics. No charging is required, the TotaLift II is always ready to go.
The TotaLift II is designed for a variety of functions:
- Surface to surface transfer of patients to and from beds and radiology or therapy tables.
- Transporting patients between departments in chair position or stretcher position.
- Easy access for wheelchair or ambulatory patients (low position with side rail tucked away).
- High/Low adjustability for convenience, transport, or treatment.
- Sturdy dependability in code situations.
Wy'East Medical TotaLift II Transfer/Transport Chair Features
- O2 tank holder.
- Central brake/steer.
- Hydraulic foot control.
- Adjustable back.
- Adjustable tuck-away footrest.
- Adjustable leg rest release.
- Siderail adjustment.
- Black push bar.
- IV pole storage.
- Non-powered/low maintenance.
Wy'East Medical TotaLift II Transfer/Transport Chair Specifications
- Maximum Height: 36.5" (92.5 cm).
- Minimum Height: 21" (53.5 cm).
- Maximum Length: 71.5" (181.61 cm).
- Side-Rails Up: 27" (68.58 cm).
- Side-Rails Down: 24.5" (62.23 cm).
- Mattress Length: 70" (177.8 cm).
- Mattress Width: 23" (58.42 cm).
- Mattress Height: 2 to 3" (5.08 to 7.62 cm).
- Foot Rest Adjustment: 5" (12.7 cm).
- Side-Rail Length: 24.125" (61.28 cm).
- Side-Rail Height: 12" (30.48 cm).
- Side-Rail Width: 25" (63.5 cm).
- Wheelbase Length: 32.5" (82.55 cm).
- Wheelbase Width: 20" (50.8 cm).
- Back-Frame Travel: 80°.
- Leg-Frame Travel: 65°.
- Transfer Travel: 20" (50.8 cm).
- Maximum Patient Weight: 400 lb (181 kg).
Wy'East Medical TotaLift II Transfer/Transport Chair Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the TotaLift II Transfer/Transport Chair:
- #51519: Comfort Mattress.
- #51524: Pressure Management Mattress.
Wy'East Medical TotaLift II Transfer/Transport Chair Models
- #MFI-WYE-TOTALIFT-II: Previous Model.
- #MFI-WYE-TOTALIFT-II-CURRENT: Current Model.