Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Hill-Rom P8005 Transport Stretcher is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Hill-Rom's Transport Stretcher is an economical choice for any setting. Built to last year after year, this medical stretcher offers outstanding mobility, comfort, and quality.
Hill-Rom P8005 Transport Stretcher Benefits
- Mobility: Easy to steer and stop, this transport stretcher features an optional next generation Steering Plus system for crisp cornering and control and standard dual-locking, four-wheel braking with integrated steel teeth for a strong, stable platform.
- Comfort: Our variety of mattress selections provide comfort and safety for the skin.
- Quality: The reinforced gurney frame is made of heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel for long-lasting quality. Nickel-plated push handles, IV poles, siderails, and other components offer superior rust resistance, even in harsh environments. These features allow this hospital stretcher to integrate well with other emergency room equipment, making it an ideal ER and transport stretcher.
- Low height for safer stretcher ingress and egress.
- Power washable.
- Brake/Steer pedals at the head and feet for easy access.
Hill-Rom P8005 Transport Stretcher Features
- Permanent IV pole.
- Transport handles.
- Knee section articulation crank (option).
- Oxygen tank holder.
- Hi/low and Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg control pedals.
- Four drainage bag holders.
- Brake/steer pedals - head and foot.
- Low height for safer stretcher ingress and egress - best in class.
- Power washable.
Hill-Rom P8005 Transport Stretcher Specifications
- Low Position (floor to top of surface): 23" (58.4 cm).
- High Position (floor to top of surface): 35" (88.9 cm).
- Overall Length: 83" (210.8 cm).
- Siderail Length: 47" (119.4 cm).
- Siderail Height (above mattress/surface): 14" (36.8 cm).
- Max. Head Elevation: 90°.
- Max. Trend/Reverse Trend: 18°.
- Floor to Base Clearance: 3.5" (8.9 cm).
- Caster Size: 8" (20.3 cm)
Hill-Rom P8005 Transport Stretcher Configurations
|SKU||Weight Capacity||Patient Surface (W x L)||Knee Gatch|
|#P8005-500||500 lb (227 kg)||26" x 76" (66 cm x193 cm)||Not Included|
|#P8005-500-30||500 lb (227 kg)||30" x 76" (76 cm x 193 cm)||Not Included|
|#P8005-700||700 lb (317 kg)||26" x 76" (66 cm x193 cm)||Not Included|
|#P8005-700-30||700 lb (317 kg)||30" x 76" (76 cm x 193 cm)||Not Included|
|#P8005-500-KG||500 lb (227 kg)||26" x 76" (66 cm x193 cm)||Included|
|#P8005-500-30-KG||500 lb (227 kg)||30" x 76" (76 cm x 193 cm)||Included|
|#P8005-700-KG||700 lb (317 kg)||26" x 76" (66 cm x193 cm)||Included|
|#P8005-700-30-KG||700 lb (317 kg)||30" x 76" (76 cm x 193 cm)||Included|
Hill-Rom P8005 Transport Stretcher Literature
Hill-Rom P8005 Transport Stretcher Refurbishing
Hill-Rom P8005 Transport Stretcher is refurbished to proper operating specifications by MFI Medical and subject to its rigorous certification process.
- Initial inspection: Done by a biomedical engineer to test for functionality and determine any parts that need to be replaced.
- Disassembly: Stretcher is then taken apart for intensive cleaning, sanding, and replacement of parts. Moving parts are lubricated and tested for proper function.
- Intensive Cleaning: Equipment is power washed to remove any unwanted particles.
- Repair & Replacement of Parts: Damaged or missing parts are repaired or replaced with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts. Pad is replaced with new upholstery or padding as needed.
- Painting: Painted parts are repainted to restore equipment to like-new condition.
- Relabeling: OEM labels are replaced with new OEM labels.
- Reassembly: Equipment is reassembled while each part is inspected for accuracy and condition.
- Final Certification: Equipment is inspected by our biomedical technicians to ensure equipment is in proper operating specifications. Cosmetic condition is inspected by MFI’s quality control team.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.