Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Hill-Rom P8000 Procedural Stretcher includes a new mattress pad.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Hill-Rom's rugged Procedural Stretcher is the ideal choice for emergency, OR, PACU, or outpatient settings. This stretcher offers outstanding mobility, comfort, and quality.
Hill-Rom P8000 Procedural Stretcher Benefits:
- Mobility: Why struggle to steer and stop? An optional active hand brake reduces strain of going down ramps and sudden stops. Our integrated IV pole transport device option helps you to maneuver stretcher and portable IV pole stands with ease. The next generation Steering Plus System allows crisp cornering and control.
- Comfort: Reduce patient-handling risk and enhance your and your patient's comfort. The BackSaver Fowler feature provides you with easier articulation of the head section. Combine it with the AutoContour feature to minimize repositioning of patients.
- Quality: Our reinforced frames are made of heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel for long-lasting quality - and a 700 lb weight capacity option to handle higher patient weights. Nickel-plated push handles, IV poles, siderails, and other components offer superior rust resistance, even in harsh environments.
Hill-Rom P8000 Procedural Stretcher Features
- Retractable side rails with full extension bumper.
- Permanent IV pole.
- Transport handles.
- Knee section articulation crank.
- Oxygen tank holder.
- Hi/low and Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg control pedals.
- Four drainage bag holders.
- Brake/steer pedals - head and foot.
- Low height for safer stretcher ingress and egress - best in class.
- Power washable.
Hill-Rom P8000 Procedural Stretcher Specifications
- Low Position (Floor to Top of Surface): 20.7" (52.6 cm).
- High Position (Floor to Top of Surface): 34.25" (87 cm).
- Overall Length: 83" (210.8 cm).
- Siderails Stored: 26.5" or 30.25" (67.3 cm or 76.8 cm).
- Siderails Up: 32" or 36" (81.3 cm or 91.4 cm).
- Siderail Length: 47" (119.4 cm).
- Siderail Height above Mattress/Surface: 14" (35.6 cm).
- Maximum Head Elevation: 90°.
- Maximum Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 18°.
- Floor to Base Clearance: 3.5" (8.9 cm).
- Casters: 8" (20.3 cm).
- Stretcher Weight: 265 lb (120.2 kg).
Hill-Rom P8000 Procedural Stretcher Configurations
|SKU||Weight Capacity||Patient Surface (W x L)||Knee Gatch|
|#P8000-500||500 lb (227 kg)||26" x 76" (66 cm x193 cm)||Not Included|
|#P8000-500-30||500 lb (227 kg)||30" x 76" (76 cm x 193 cm)||Not Included|
|#P8000-700||700 lb (317 kg)||26" x 76" (66 cm x193 cm)||Not Included|
|#P8000-700-30||700 lb (317 kg)||30" x 76" (76 cm x 193 cm)||Not Included|
|#P8000-500-KG||500 lb (227 kg)||26" x 76" (66 cm x193 cm)||Included|
|#P8000-500-30-KG||500 lb (227 kg)||30" x 76" (76 cm x 193 cm)||Included|
|#P8000-700-KG||700 lb (317 kg)||26" x 76" (66 cm x193 cm)||Included|
|#P8000-700-30-KG||700 lb (317 kg)||30" x 76" (76 cm x 193 cm)||Included|
Hill-Rom P8000 Procedural Stretcher Literature
Hill-Rom P8000 Procedural Stretcher Refurbishing
The Hill-Rom P8000 Procedural Stretcher is refurbished to proper operating specifications by MFI Medical and subject to its rigorous certification process.
- Initial Inspection: Done by a biomedical engineer to test for functionality and determine any parts that need to be replaced.
- Disassembly: Stretcher is then taken apart for intensive cleaning, sanding, and replacement of parts. Moving parts are lubricated and tested for proper function.
- Intensive Cleaning: Equipment is power washed to remove any unwanted particles.
- Repair and Replacement of Parts: Damaged or missing parts are repaired or replaced with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts. Pad is replaced with new upholstery or padding as needed.
- Painting: Painted parts are repainted to restore equipment to like-new condition.
- Relabeling: OEM labels are replaced with new OEM labels.
- Reassembly: Equipment is reassembled while each part is inspected for accuracy and condition.
- Final Certification: Equipment is inspected by our biomedical technicians to ensure equipment is in proper operating specifications. Cosmetic condition is inspected by MFI's quality control team.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.