The Hausted APC All Purpose Chair (#APC-SERIES) is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Colors: Standard color for pads is black (pictured). If you would like one of the Hausted color swatches, please contact MFI Medical to personalize your order (Note: Actual colors may vary).
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The APC All Purpose Chair is versatile, easy to use, and time efficient. Treat, transfer, and transport patients on a comfortable chair configuration. It provides positioning capabilities for a variety of procedures and all phases of treatment.
It provides superior mobility and maneuverability and is intended for intra and inter-departmental transport. Pre-induction, transport, treatment, and recovery can be performed on the same unit to improve case turnaround and streamline patient handling.
Hausted APC All Purpose Chair Features
- Multi-positional, moving from chair to stretcher position in seconds.
- Four wheel brake and steer system with 5" easy rolling casters.
- Intended Use:
- Emergency Department - Triage.
- Surgery Center - General, Orthopedic, etc.
- Physician's Office.
- GI Lab, Dialysis Clinic, etc.
Hausted APC All Purpose Chair Specifications
- Height Range:
- High: 31.5" (80 cm).
- Low: 23.5" (59.7cm).
- Overall Width: 27.75" (70.5 cm).
- Patient Surface Width: 22" (56 cm).
- Overall Length: 75" (191 cm).
- Patient Surface Length: 70.5" (179.1 cm).
- Backrest Degree of Movement: 0 - 80 degrees.
- Standard Trendelenburg: 0 - 10 degrees.
- Side Rail Height: 12" (30.5 cm).
- Side Rail Length: 29" (74 cm).
- Chair Weight: 300 lb.
- Maximum Weight Capacity (evenly distributed): 325 lb (147.5 kg).
Hausted APC All Purpose Chair Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.