When choosing an autoclave for your dental practice, there are several factors to consider. At MFI Medical, we know your time is valuable, and we want to make shopping for your medical equipment and supplies as easy as possible. That's why we've compiled this list based on actual purchases that dental customers have made at MFI. Check out the top four autoclaves most popular among MFI's dentists and dental specialists.
Unlike conventional autoclaves that need to heat an entire reservoir of water, STATIM uses only a small, specific amount of water required for each cycle. The fully-removable cassette (or sterilization chamber) of the STATIM 5000 G4 Cassette Autoclave features thin stainless steel walls that allow the chamber's rapid heating and cooling. As a result, STATIM provides drying in a fraction of the time needed by a conventional autoclave.Key Features:
- Volume: 1-15 L
- Internal: 15" (L) x 7.1" (W) x 3" (H)
- External: 19.5" (L - includes handles) x 7.7" (W) x 3.2" (H)
- Patented gentle technology sterilizes handpieces and instruments for immediate use in as little as eight minutes.
- Large 3.5" high-resolution touchscreen offers a vivid display of messages and current cycle information, all with exceptional clarity.
- G4 technology allows for monitoring of real-time cycle data, instant data logging, proactive maintenance management, and automatic system updates to your machine.
The Tuttnauer EZ9 is a fully automatic table-top autoclave, a favorite among dental practitioners for the simplicity of its one-touch design. The EZ9 Steam Autoclave will fill, sterilize, exhaust, and dry at the touch of a button. Pre-loaded cycles for unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware, and additional drying cycles help cut your sterile-processing time. The optional built-in printer provides a convenient record with a detailed history of each cycle, including the date and time, temperature, pressure, and system messages and alerts.Key Features:
- Volume: 15-50 L
- Chamber: 9" Diameter x 18" Depth.
- Trays: 3 (6.7" W x 16.3" D x 0.8" H).
- Internal Printer (optional): Records a detailed history of each cycle, including the date and time, temperature, pressure, as well as system messages and alerts.
- Pre-Loaded Cycles: For unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware, and additional drying cycle.
- Available in certified pre-owned and factory new conditions.
The M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer is an ideal piece of equipment for facilities requiring a larger load capacity. The unique 11" x 18" chamber of the M11 UltraClave, distinguishes it from having the largest sterilizing capacity for a standard counter-top autoclave on the market. This large chamber capacity makes the M11 ideal for dentists that require sterilizing larger packs and instruments.
Compared to the M11D (manual open door), the M11 features an automatic-opening door for easy use and quick drying time, allowing dental staff to set it and forget it.
- Volume: 15-50 L.
- Chamber: 11" Diameter x 18" Depth.
- Trays: 4.
- 2 Large - 9" W x 15" L x 1.1" D.
- 2 Small - 6.6" W x 15" L x 1.1" D.
- Largest sterilizing capacity of any standard countertop sterilizer on the market.
- Door automatically opens quietly to dissipate the steam and provide fast, efficient drying of your instruments.
- Self program controls enable you to create different cycle parameters to meet specific instrument processing needs.
Our top autoclave for dentists at MFI Medical is by far the most popular autoclave requested and sold across medical specialties. The Midmark M9D AutoClave is a favorite for all types of facilities due to its size, dependability, and features. The M9D is similar to the M11 but differs with a slightly smaller chamber and four slightly smaller trays. Pouches, packs, handpieces, or unwrapped items, the M9D can do them all. If you like the M11 but don't need much room, save yourself some money with this smaller Midmark model.
Compared to the M9 UltraClave Automatic (automatic open door), the M9D requires the practitioner to open the door and release the steam at the end of the cycle. If you like the size of the M9D but would like the convenience of an automatic door, the M9 is for you.Key Features:
- Volume: 1-15 L.
- Chamber: 9" Diameter x 15" Depth.
- Trays: 4.
- 2 Large - 7.3" W x 12" L x 0.8" H.
- 2 Small - 5.6" W x 12" L x 0.8" H.
- Steam-flush pressure pulse air removal system ensures proper steam penetration.
- Automatic sterilizer with a manual door.
MFI's Top 4 Autoclaves for Dentists Compared
MFI Medical offers factory new and certified refurbished autoclaves and dry heat sterilizers. MFI Medical Certified Refurbished products have been inspected and tested by qualified suppliers to work and look like new, and always include the MFI Certified Guarantee. The inspection and testing process typically includes a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, and a thorough cleaning process backed by a 90 day warranty. For any questions regarding specific sterilization needs, contact your dedicated account manager today.
|Chamber Size (Diameter x Depth)||Trays||Chamber Volume||Type||Conditions Available|
|#1||Midmark M9D AutoClave Sterilizer||9" x 15"||(4) - 2 Large / 2 Small||3.5 gallons (13.4 liters)||Steam||Certified Refurbished|
|#2||Midmark M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer||11" x 18"||(4) - 2 Large / 2 Small||6.5 gallons (24.6 liters)||Steam||Certified Refurbished|
|#3||Tuttnauer EZ9 Fully Automatic Autoclave||9" x 18"||3||5 gallons (19 liters)||Steam||Certified Refurbished & Factory New|
|#4||SciCan STATIM 5000 G4 Cassette Autoclave||Cassette Size (External): 22.2" (L) x 7.7" (W) x 3.2" (H)||2 Cassettes||5.1 liters||Steam||Certified Refurbished|
*Note: Due to the nature of manufacturer and supplier restrictions, the availability of these products may change. Our team will work closely with you to ensure we find the right medical equipment for your specific needs.