Warranty: 6 Months Parts and Labor. Extended Warranty available*.
The M9D is an automatic sterilizer with a manual door. It sets a time for you after you select your cycle. Press "start" and the M9D fills with the correct amount of water.
The unit features an intuitive LCD display and simple prompts that help you easily select the cycle you need, whether for unwrapped items, pouches, packs, or handpieces. Once the sterilization cycle is complete, the door has to be manually opened to release the steam and to dry your instruments.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Midmark M9D AutoClave Sterilizer Features:
- Reliable and effective for infection control assurance.
- Steam-flush pressure pulse air removal system ensures proper steam penetration.
- Pre-programmed controls for convenience.
- Maximum space utilization and a complementary design for your sterilization area.
- Meets UL 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-040.
- Meets CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-040-07 Part 2-040.
Midmark M9D AutoClave Sterilizer Specifications:
- Dimensions: 20.38" (L) x 15.3" (W) x 15.8" (H).
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" Diameter x 15" Depth (22.9 cm x 38.1 cm).
- Chamber Volume: 3.5 gallon (13.4 liters) usable volume.
- 2 Large: 7.3" (W) x 12.0" (L) x 0.8" (D) (18.6 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- 2 Small: 5.6" (W) x 12.0" (L) x 0.8" (D) (14.3 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- Unit Weight: 73 lbs (33.1 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 81 lbs (36.7 kg).
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.1 gallons (4.1 liters).
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps Single Phase.
- ASME certified.
*If you would like a custom extended warranty, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
Midmark M9D AutoClave Sterilizer Media & Literature:
Midmark M9/M11 Automatic Sterilizers Troubleshooting Guide
Midmark M9/M9D/M11 Self-Contained Steam Sterilizer Installation/Operation Guide
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.