Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The TECA Synergy T2X NCS 2 Channel EMG Machine includes a computer loaded with Windows 10 and version 21 software (desktop configuration includes LCD monitor, keyboard, and mouse), 2-channel amplifier, deluxe nerve conduction stimulator, control panel, interconnecting cables for above components, foot pedal, and a mobile cart. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Synergy T2X EMG Machine is a compact complete system for your 2 channel NCS, EMG, and SEP needs. The patient side controls and deluxe stimulator speed up testing and make it more comfortable for both doctor and patient.
The TECA Synergy T2X Plinth is a portable version that features everything the T2X offers in a convenient portable laptop configuration. The 2-channel TECA Synergy T2X and T2X Plinth are delivered ready to go with NCS, routine EMG, SEP, and Microsoft Word reporting software.
The system will save you time and optimize patient results during examinations. In the clinic or traveling between sites, the TECA Synergy T2X EMG Machine provides unrivaled 2 channel testing capability.
TECA Synergy T2X NCS EMG Machine Features
- Desktop configuration consists of a desktop PC, LCD monitor, keyboard, and mouse, all on a mobile cart.
- Available in a convenient portable laptop configuration:
- Dell E5540 laptop features Intel i5 processor, 500 GB hard drive, and 8 GB RAM.
- Protocol Wizard: Common protocols are stored for speed, allowing modifications quickly and easily where necessary.
- Patient Side Controls: No more stretching from instrument to patient, making your work more comfortable.
- Continuous Monitor Trace alongside Acquisition Screen provides fast visual checks on signal quality.
- Automated Marking Algorithms: Saves time placing markers, thus giving faster results.
- The Synergy T2X EMG Machine uses advanced recording and stimulus techniques to capture data and simplify review, including:
- Nerve Conduction Studies: Motor nerve conduction, sensory nerve conduction, combined motor and sensory nerve conduction, F wave, H reflex, sympathetic skin response, inching, blink reflex, and collision.
- Neuromuscular Studies: Repetitive nerve stimulation.
- EMG Studies: All TECA Synergy T2X EMG packages include:
- LivePlay: Instant replay of EMG waveforms with audio; review and analysis up to 20 seconds of continuous EMG.
- LongTrace: Display for sampling, review, and analysis of extended interference pattern recordings.
- Needle EMG Test Software: Free running, triggered, superimposed, rastered, single MUAP.
- Quantitative EMG Studies: Multi MUP (Decomposition) and Interference Pattern (Turns and Amplitude, FFT, Experts Quantitative Interference Pattern Analysis).
- Single Fiber EMG Test Software: Triggered and stimulated SFJ, Fibre Density, Macro EMG tests.
- SEP Studies: All packages include upper and lower limb SEP, DSEP.
- Not Only A Diagnostic System: The TECA Synergy T2X EMG systems come with Microsoft Office as standard. This includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access. These systems are network-ready with Microsoft Windows.
Faster Data Review:
- Unique AutoCompare function for instant left and right comparisons.
- Unique LivePlay feature stores up to 20 seconds of live EMG data so you can replay and analyze even in other tests.
- Full screen view for easier review at the double click of a button.
- Fast, on-line reporting available during testing - add comments as you go along.
- Flexible Microsoft Word-based system allows you to customize your reports - you can even add the logo of your clinic or hospital.
- Auto-text for rapid summaries where reporting is standard.
- Transfer selected traces and add comments while in the acquisition screen.
- EMR compatible by exporting/importing through PDF.
TECA Synergy T2X NCS EMG Machine Configurations
- #MFI-NCL-T2X-PLINTH-EMG: T2X Plinth - Dell E5540 Laptop (No Cart Included).
- #MFI-NCL-T2X-NCS-EMG: T2X - Desktop Computer with Cart.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.