Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The TECA Synergy T2 and T2X are compact complete systems for your 2 channel NCS, EMG, and SEP needs. The patient side controls and deluxe stimulator speed up testing and make it more comfortable for both doctor and patient.
The 2-channel TECA Synergy T2 and T2X are delivered ready to go with NCS, routine EMG, SEP, and Microsoft Word reporting software. Single fiber and quantitive EMG software packages are available as options.
Viasys Healthcare brings you the latest generation of TECA Synergy EMG systems - proven instrumentation enhanced with you and your time in mind.
TECA Synergy T2X EMG is the one of the most widely used and trusted EMG/EP systems in neurodiagnostics. The superior functionality of the system will save you time and optimize patient results during examinations. In the clinic or traveling between sites, TECA Synergy T2X EMG gives you unrivaled 2 channel testing capability.
TECA Synergy T2X EMG System:
- The Teca Synergy T2X EMG consists of a desktop PC and includes a plinth, 2 channel amplifier, probe inputs, stimulator, and dedicated controls, all on mobile cart.
- Software comes already loaded - just power up and you're ready to go.
- Customized instrument settings for each test/nerve, which can be changed on the fly.
- Unique on-screen monitor trace checks signal quality before stimulating a patient.
- Protocol Wizard: Stored protocols which can also be changed on the fly.
- Patient Side Controls: No more stretching from instrument to patient.
- Continuous Monitor Trace alongside Acquisition Screen: Provides fast visual checks on signal quality.
- Automated Marking Algorithms: Saves time placing markers and giving faster results.
Optimize patient outcomes with TECA Synergy's proven software. A complete and integrated package for all environments, TECA Synergy T2X EMG uses advanced recording and stimulus techniques to capture data and simplify review, including:
Nerve Conduction Studies: Motor nerve conduction, sensory nerve conduction, combined motor and sensory nerve conduction, F wave, H reflex, sympathetic skin response, inching, blink reflex.
Neuromuscular Studies: Repetitive nerve stimulation.
EMG Studies: All TECA Synergy T2X EMG packages include:
- LivePlay: Instant replay of EMG waveforms with audio; review and analysis up to 360 seconds of continuous EMG.
- LongTrace: Display for sampling, review, and analysis of extended interference pattern recordings.
Needle EMG Studies: Free running, triggered, superimposed, rastered, single MUAP.
Quantitative EMG Studies*: Multi motor unit analysis and interference pattern (turns and amplitude, FFT, experts quantitative interference pattern analysis).
Single Fiber EMG Studies*: Triggered and stimulated SFJ, fiber density, macro EMG tests.
SEP Studies: All packages include upper and lower limb SEP, DSEP.
Not Only A Diagnostic System: The TECA Synergy T2X EMG systems come with Microsoft Office as standard. This includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access. These systems are network-ready with Microsoft Windows.
Faster Data Review:
- Unique AutoCompare function for instant left and right comparisons.
- Unique LivePlay feature stores up to 360 seconds of live EMG data so you can replay and analyze even in other tests.
- Full screen view for easier review at the double click of a button.
- Fast, on-line reporting available during testing - add comments as you go along.
- Flexible Microsoft Word-based system allows you to customize your reports - you can even add the logo of your clinic or hospital.
- Auto-text for rapid summaries where reporting is standard.
- Transfer selected traces and add comments while in the acquisition screen.
Teca Synergy T2X NCS EMG System Configurations:
- MFI-NTS-T2X-NCS-EMG-XP: Desktop computer loaded with Windows XP and Synergy version 15.
- MFI-NTS-T2X-NCS-EMG-7: Laptop computer loaded with Windows 7 and Synergy version 20 (EMR compatible by exporting/importing through PDF).
Teca Synergy T2X NCS EMG System Literature:
Viasys Teca Synergy EMG/EP Systems User Manual
Viasys Teca Synergy EMG/EP Systems Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.