Warranty: 1 Year.
Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump Features:
- Programmable Dose Limits: Medfusion 3500 with PharmGuard encourages programmable upper and lower limits for dose, rate, bolus, and loading dose in all library entries. When exceeded, these soft limits alert the clinician and provide an electronic record of the event. The library also allows blank fields, which promote more accurate patient-specific data entry.
- Enhanced Pressure Monitoring: Experience breakthrough Rapid Occlusion Detection Technology with FlowSentry, a comprehensive array of pressure-related safety features. This includes our most rapid alarm response time (less the 5 minutes at 1.0 ml/hr with a 60cc syringe) and reduced false alarms. An enhanced graphic display of pressure trend allows earlier opportunities for clinical intervention, and a post-occlusion bolus reduction feature decreases post-occlusion bolus to less than 0.3 ml.
- Simple & Ergonomic: A horizontal design protects the entire syringe barrel and allows effortless, single-handed loading of all syringe sizes. The large, bright screen with adjustable backlighting complements an intuitive hardware interface and task-oriented software. Other hardware features include a convenient molded handle and a sealed case which prevents fluid ingress.
- Communications Enabled: Medfusion 3500 imports and exports data as an integrated part of any patient data management system. An improved communication accessory will allow the pump to communicate in any of a number of modes including bar code, ethernet, RS232, and wireless. These protocols may be adapted and customized to interface with your bedside environment.
Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump Specifications:
- Dimensions: 10.5" wide x 5.1" high x 5.5" deep (27 cm x 13 cm x 14 cm).
- Weight (Pump only): 3.8 lbs (1.7 kg).
- Accuracy: Nominal ± 2% excluding syringe variations.
- Flow Rate Range: 0.01 ml/hr to 1130 ml/hr (dependent on syringe size).
- Delivery Modes: ml/hr, body weight, mass, volume over time, custom dilution, intermittent.
- Delivery Options: 13 options include loading dose, bolus dose, standby, volume limit, and KVO rate.
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30 VA.
- Internal rechargeable battery.
- Optional external DC input 6 to 14 VDC, 7 watts.
- Safety Class II-Type CF.
- Internal Battery Capacity (at 25 þC): 10 hours at 5.0 ml/hr with 60 ml syringe (from fully charged battery).
User-Defined Delivery Libraries:
- 4 Libraries with 16 profiles per library.
- 1 Library is "E-Plates" for optional rapid setup.
- MRI Tested: May be used in MRI Rooms with static magnetic fields up to 150 Gauss.
Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump Literature:
Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump Operation Manual
Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.