- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Note: The B. Braun Perfusor Space Syringe Pump requires a medical license
- First syringe pump cleared with air and road transport in the indications for use
- A microprocessor in each pump allows for independent modularity, helping to prevent channel confusion and catastrophic pump failures
- Compact design allows for vertical stacking in healthcare settings
- MFR: B. Braun Ships from B. Braun
- Phone: (800) 227-2862
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The B. Braun Perfusor Space Syringe Pump (#639-002) includes a battery pack, a power cord, and a user manual and is intended for use on adults, pediatrics, and neonates for the intermittent or continuous delivery of parenteral fluids, enteral fluids, medications, blood, and blood products through clinically accepted routes of administration. Those routes include intravenous, intra-arterial, subcutaneous, epidural, and enteral.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Note: The B. Braun Perfusor Space Syringe Pump requires a medical license.
A leader in delivering accurate infusions through its advanced technology, the B. Braun Perfusor Space Syringe Pump is the first syringe pump to include air and road transport in the 510(k) cleared indications for use. It's state-of-the-art versatility promotes efficiencies for OR/Anesthesia, NICU, PICU, Oncology, ICU, CCU, and Emergency Departments and is intended to be used by trained healthcare professionals in healthcare facilities, and air and/or road transport situations. During design and validation each device undergoes more than 100 hours of usability testing with registered, practicing nurses and anesthesiologists.
B. Braun Perfusor Space Syringe Pump Features
- First syringe pump cleared with air and road transport in the indications for use.
- Wireless integration allows for complete interoperability.
- Integrated piston brake helps prevent inadvertent bolus during syringe change.
- Post-occlusion bolus reduction software designed to minimize bolus after occlusion.
- Automatic drive technology designed for accuracy and safety.
- A microprocessor in each pump allows for independent modularity, helping to prevent channel confusion and catastrophic pump failures.
- Compact design allows for vertical stacking in healthcare settings.
- KeyGuard non-numeric keypad with simple arrows intended to prevent manual programming errors related to zero vs decimal entry.
- DoseGuard Drug Library Development Software, powered by FDB Infusion Knowledge, creates customizable drug limits and clinical advisories with confidence.
- DoseTrac Infusion Management Software allows for real-time pump infusion data reporting.
B. Braun Perfusor Space Syringe Pump Specifications
- Product Code: 8713080U.
- NDC Number: 08021-0006-55.
- Reference Number: 8713080U.
- Latex Information: Components do not contain natural rubber.
- Total Shelf Life: 999 months.
- Ordering Unit: ST.
- Sterile: No.
B. Braun Perfusor Space Syringe Pump Accessories
The B. Braun Perfusor Space Syringe Pump is commonly purchased with:
- B. Braun Disposable IBP Transducer (#IP-BB-300).
- B. Braun Vista Basic Large Volume Infusion Pump (#637-202).
- B. Braun Infusomat Space Pump (#639-003).
B. Braun Perfusor Space Syringe Pump