The Hausted MBC Mammography/Biopsy Chair (#MBC-000-ST) includes pads (*restraint strap not included).
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Colors: Standard upholstery color is black or navy blue. If you would like one of the Hausted color swatches, please call or specify choice in the "Additional Notes" section during checkout. (Note: Actual colors may vary).
The Mammography/Biopsy Chair is ideal for use as a procedural chair or treatment table during mammography/biopsy procedures.
The shortened base is easy to maneuver in small rooms with large imaging equipment. The backrest adjusts to a full upright position of 90 degrees to facilitate mammography procedures. This unit adjusts easily from sitting to supine and provides a stable work surface during patient treatment. Pre-induction, transport, treatment, and recovery can be performed on the same unit to improve case turn around and streamline patient handling in surgical care.
Hausted MBC Mammography/Biopsy Chair Features
- The unit's height can be adjusted and Trendelenburg positions configured with hands-free simplicity (using pedals on both sides of the base).
- Side rails can be folded away using easily accessible release levers for excellent lesion site access.
- Brake and steer system is operated by levers at the side of the chair base.
- Stainless steel base cover is seamless and easy to clean.
- Built-in chart holder and push bar.
- Fold-down adjustable foot rest maximizes lower body comfort and stability.
Hausted MBC Mammography/Biopsy Chair Specifications
- Height Range:
- High: 31.5" (80 cm).
- Low: 23.5" (60 cm).
- Standard Trendelenburg: 0 - 10 degrees.
- Patient Surface Width: 22" (56 cm).
- Supine: 75" (191 cm).
- Upright: 42.5" (108 cm).
- Wheel Base: 25" x 22" (63 cm x 55 cm).
- Pneumatic-Assist Backrest: 0 - 90 degrees.
- Side Rail Height: 10.75" (27 cm).
- Side Rail Length: 26.74" (68 cm).
- Casters: 5" Easy Roll (13 cm).
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 325 lb (evenly distributed).