The Hausted MBC Mammography/Biopsy Chair (#MBC-000-ST) includes pads (*restraint strap not included). It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Colors: Standard color for pads is pink. If you would like one of the Hausted color swatches, please call or specify choice in the "Additional Notes" section during checkout. (Note: Actual colors may vary).
The Mammography/Biopsy Chair is ideal for use as a procedural chair or treatment table during mammography/biopsy procedures.
The shortened base is easy to maneuver in small rooms with large imaging equipment. The backrest adjusts to a full upright position of 90 degrees to facilitate mammography procedures. This unit adjusts easily from sitting to supine and provides a stable work surface during patient treatment. Pre-induction, transport, treatment, and recovery can be performed on the same unit to improve case turn around and streamline patient handling in surgical care.
Hausted MBC Mammography/Biopsy Chair Features
- The unit's height can be adjusted and Trendelenburg positions configured with hands-free simplicity (using pedals on both sides of the base).
- Side rails can be folded away using easily accessible release levers for excellent lesion site access.
- Brake and steer system is operated by levers at the side of the chair base.
- Stainless steel base cover is seamless and easy to clean.
- Built-in chart holder and push bar.
- Fold-down adjustable foot rest maximizes lower body comfort and stability.
Hausted MBC Mammography/Biopsy Chair Specifications
- Height Range:
- High: 31.5" (80 cm).
- Low: 23.5" (60 cm).
- Standard Trendelenburg: 0 - 10 degrees.
- Patient Surface Width: 22" (56 cm).
- Supine: 75" (191 cm).
- Upright: 42.5" (108 cm).
- Wheel Base: 25" x 22" (63 cm x 55 cm).
- Pneumatic-Assist Backrest: 0 - 90 degrees.
- Side Rail Height: 10.75" (27 cm).
- Side Rail Length: 26.74" (68 cm).
- Casters: 5" Easy Roll (13 cm).
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 325 lb (evenly distributed).