The Hausted MBC Mammography Biopsy Chair (#MBC-000-ST) is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition. Pads are included, restraint strap not included.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Mammography/Biopsy Chair is ideal for use as a procedural chair or treatment table during mammography/biopsy procedures.
The shortened base is easy to maneuver in small rooms with large imaging equipment. The backrest adjusts to a full upright position of 90° to facilitate mammography procedures. This unit adjusts easily from sitting to supine and provides a stable work surface during patient treatment. Pre-induction, transport, treatment, and recovery can be performed on the same unit to improve case turn around and streamline patient handling in surgical care.
Colors: Standard color for pads is pink. If you would like one of the Hausted color swatches please call or specify choice in the comments section while completing order. *Note: Actual colors will vary.
Hausted MBC Mammography Biopsy Chair Features:
- The unit's height can be adjusted and Trendelenburg positions configured with hands-free simplicity (using pedals on both sides of the base).
- Side rails can be folded away using easily accessible release levers for excellent lesion site access.
- Brake and steer system is operated by levers at the side of the chair base.
- Stainless steel base cover is seamless and easy to clean.
- Built-in chart holder and push bar.
- Fold-down adjustable foot rest maximizes lower body comfort and stability.
Hausted MBC Mammography Biopsy Chair Specifications:
- Height Range:
- High: 31.5" (80cm).
- Low: 23.5" (60cm).
- Standard Trendelenburg: 0°-10°.
- Patient Surface Width: 22" (56cm).
- Overall Length (Supine): 75" (191cm).
- Overall Length (Upright): 42.5" (108 cm).
- Wheel Base: 25" x 22" (63 x 55cm).
- Pneumatic-Assist Backrest: 0°-90°.
- Side Rail Height: 10.75" (27cm).
- Side Rail Length: 26.74" (68cm).
- Casters: 5" Easy Roll (13cm).
- Maximum Weight Capacity (evenly distributed): 325 lbs.
Hausted MBC Mammography Biopsy Chair Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.