The Stryker 5051 Eye Surgery Stretcher is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Stryker's versatile Stretcher Chair offers multiple position options for superior versatility. The chair's easy positioning from horizontal to chair position helps achieve superior clinical performance and patient comfort. Ideal for surgery centers and small spaces, the Stretcher Chair maximizes patient throughput.
Dual articulation and the enhanced-clearance headpiece enable the unit to be configured from a chair position to a fully supine position for optimum surgical positioning.
Stryker 5051 Eye Surgery Stretcher Features
- Adjustable height footrest.
- Dual cylinder pneumatic backrest.
- Dual pedestal hydraulics.
- Four-wheel steel-ring brakes with dual-side activators.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg.
- Swing-down siderails with comfort armrests.
- Thermoformed ABS hood with integrated storage tray and oxygen bottle holder.
- Independent foot section.
- Pneumatic Backrest: Easily maneuvers zero to 90° optimizing patient treatment without compromising comfort.
- Dual Pedestal Hydraulics: Provide effortless and precise adjustment.
- Adjustable Foot Section: Adjustable foot section can be moved dependently or independently for the backrest.
- Dual Articulation, Enhanced-Clearance Headpiece: An enhanced-clearance headpiece for precise surgical positioning.
Stryker 5051 Eye Surgery Stretcher Specifications
- Overall: 30" (76 cm).
- Litter: 27.5" (70 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 400 lb (182 kg).
Height Range (To Litter Top):
- High: 33.5" (85 cm).
- Low: 22" (56 cm).
- Backrest: 0 - 90°.
- Leg: 0 - 80°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: ± 18°.
Siderails: ± 45°.
- Standard: 10" x 31" (25 cm x 79 cm).
- Patient Surface: 24" x 74" (61 cm x 188 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
Stryker 5051 Eye Surgery Stretcher Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.