Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
All Manual M Series models feature biphasic waveform, non-invasive pacing, and an AED advisory mode. Certain configurations are also equipped to measure SpO2, non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), and/or have a connection to measure CO2.
The Manual M Series Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Manual Defibrillator also has an internal diagnostic frequency response for 12-lead (requires 5-lead or One Step Patient Cable), and non-invasive pacing capability.
Built with Patients and Users in Mind:
- The smallest, lightest, brightest defibrillator unit in its class makes for easy handling and optimal viewing while the built-in AC power and battery charger doesn't add size or weight.
- The ZOLL Uniform Operating System features consistent, straightforward controls. Intuitive menus lessen training costs, minimize operator confusion, and reduce the chance for error.
- ZOLL's proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic low-energy waveform.
- ZOLL's patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
- Offers defibrillator event documentation via internal memory, as well as removable PCMIA cards for easy data transfer and archiving. Coupled with CodeNet, ZOLL's unique PDA-based data management system, the M Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze.
- A wide variety of defibrillator electrodes and paddles are designed to meet your every need, and pre-connection capability and common connectors help reduce stress in critical situations. Now available with Real CPR Help.
The Detecto M Series Defibrillators are small, rugged and half the size of other portable units. This unit is packed with power and has everything you need for cardiac resuscitation. The universal connector attached to the unit is for use with both pads and paddles.
Zoll M Series ACLS Manual / Advisory Defibrillator Features & Specifications:
- Non-Invasive Pacing: a VVI demand pacemaker.
- Code Markers: Cause the unit to display a preconfigured list of clinical actions. Pressing the softkey associated with an action, causes that action to be recorded along with date and time in the Summary Report Memory.
- Screen Type: High-resolution display.
- Screen Size: 5.6” diagonally.
- Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec.
- Viewing Time: 4 seconds.
- Channels: 2.
- Overall Size: 6.8” H x 10.3” W x 8.2” D.
- Weight (without battery and cable): 11.5 lb.
- Design Standards: Meets or exceeds UL 2601, AAMI DF-39, AAMI DF-2, and IEC 601-2-4.
- Patient Safety: All patient connections are electrically isolated.
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 55° C.
Included With All Units:
- 3- or 12-lead patient cable with integral lead wires.
- Universal pacing cable.
- One rechargeable lead acid battery.
- AC mains power cord.
- One package of recorder paper.
- Adult disposable electrode.
- Two PCMCIA card slots.
- RS232 data transfer capabilities.
- High-contrast display.
- Operator's manual.
Additional Items in Specific Configurations:
- Certified - 3 Lead, SpO2: Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable.
- Certified - 3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP: Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff and hose.
- Certified - 3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2: Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff and hose, and CO2 cable.
- Certified - 12 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2: Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff and hose, and CO2 cable.
- Factory Refurbished - 3 Lead, SpO2: Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable.
- Factory Refurbished - 3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP: Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff and hose.
- Factory Refurbished - 12 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2: Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff and hose, and CO2 cable.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
Zoll M Series ACLS Manual / Advisory Defibrillator Configurations:
- Certified Pre-Owned - 3 Lead.
- Certified Pre-Owned - 3 Lead, SpO2.
- Certified Pre-Owned - 3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP.
- Certified Pre-Owned - 3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2.
- Certified Pre-Owned - 12 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2.
- Factory Refurbished - 3 Lead.
- Factory Refurbished - 3 Lead, SpO2.
- Factory Refurbished - 3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP.
- Factory Refurbished - 12 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2.
- Note: All models feature biphasic waveform, non-invasive pacing, and an AED advisory mode. Factory Refurbished models come in original boxes with all new accessories.
Zoll M Series ACLS Manual / Advisory Defibrillator Literature:
Zoll M Series 12-Lead Info Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.