The Zoll M Series ACLS Manual / Advisory Defibrillator comes in a variety of certified pre-owned and factory refurbished configurations, all including a 3- or 12-lead patient cable with integral lead wires, universal pacing cable, rechargeable lead acid battery, AC mains power cord, package of recorder paper, adult disposable electrode, two PCMCIA card slots, RS232 data transfer capabilities, high-contrast display, and an operator's manual. Full features and included items for each option are detailed in the sections below.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
All Manual M Series models feature biphasic waveform, non-invasive pacing, and an AED advisory mode. Certain configurations are also equipped to measure SpO2, non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), and/or have a connection to measure CO2.
The Manual M Series Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Manual Defibrillator also has an internal diagnostic frequency response for 12-lead (requires 5-lead or One Step Patient Cable) and non-invasive pacing capability.
Built with Patients and Users in Mind:
- The smallest, lightest, brightest defibrillator unit in its class makes for easy handling and optimal viewing while the built-in AC power and battery charger doesn't add size or weight.
- The Zoll Uniform Operating System features consistent, straightforward controls. Intuitive menus lessen training costs, minimize operator confusion, and reduce the chance for error.
- Zoll's proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic low-energy waveform.
- Zoll's patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
- Offers defibrillator event documentation via internal memory, as well as removable PCMIA cards for easy data transfer and archiving. Coupled with CodeNet, Zoll's unique PDA-based data management system, the M Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze.
- A wide variety of defibrillator electrodes and paddles are designed to meet your every need, and pre-connection capability and common connectors help reduce stress in critical situations. Now available with Real CPR Help.
The Detecto M Series Defibrillators are small, rugged, and half the size of other portable units. This unit is packed with power and has everything you need for cardiac resuscitation. The universal connector attached to the unit is for use with both pads and paddles.
Zoll M Series ACLS Manual / Advisory Defibrillator Features
- Non-Invasive Pacing: A VVI demand pacemaker.
- Code Markers: Cause the unit to display a preconfigured list of clinical actions. Pressing the softkey associated with an action, causes that action to be recorded along with date and time in the Summary Report Memory.
- Screen Type: High-resolution display.
- Patient Safety: All patient connections are electrically isolated.
Zoll M Series ACLS Manual / Advisory Defibrillator Specifications
- Screen Size: 5.6" (diagonal).
- Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec.
- Viewing Time: 4 seconds.
- Channels: 2.
- Overall Size: 6.8" (H) x 10.3" (W) x 8.2" (D).
- Weight: 11.5 lbs (without battery and cable).
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55 °C.
- Design Standards: Meets or exceeds UL 2601, AAMI DF-39, AAMI DF-2, and IEC 601-2-4.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
Zoll M Series ACLS Manual / Advisory Defibrillator Configurations
|Configuration||Additional Included Accessories|
|Certified Pre-Owned - 3 Lead||None|
|Certified Pre-Owned - 3 Lead, SpO2||Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable|
|Certified Pre-Owned - 3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP||Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff and hose|
|Certified Pre-Owned - 3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2||Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff and hose, and CO2 cable|
|Certified Pre-Owned - 12 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2||Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff and hose, and CO2 cable|
|Factory Refurbished - 3 Lead||None|
|Factory Refurbished - 3 Lead, SpO2||Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable|
|Factory Refurbished - 3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP||Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff and hose|
|Factory Refurbished - 12 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2||Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff and hose, and CO2 cable|
Note: Factory Refurbished models come in original boxes with all new accessories.
Zoll M Series ACLS Manual / Advisory Defibrillator Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.