- Includes both monopolar and bipolar outputs
- Standard 2-pin bipolar foot-switching device
- For general electrosurgery needs in the office, clinic, or emergency room
- Saves time with automatic access to previously used power settings and modes
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ValleyLab SurgiStat II Electrosurgical Generator includes a 6ft Medical Grade Hospital Power Cord (MFI-POWER-CORD-USA-6FT).
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Note: Unit is compatible with the E6008 and E6008B monoapolar footswitches and it controls both the monopolar and bipolar activation.
For general electrosurgery needs in the office, clinic, or emergency room, the Valleylab SurgiStat II Generator provides exceptional performance, reliability, and safety benefits in a compact unit.
ValleyLab SurgiStat II Electrosurgical Generator Features
- Easy and quick to set up; compact and light.
- Saves time with automatic access to previously used power settings and modes.
- Provides precise surgical effect with power control dials.
- Performs most common office-based electrosurgical procedures.
- Provides ability to change power settings while activating the generator.
- Includes both monopolar and bipolar outputs.
- Accepts preferred accessories.
- Standard 2-pin bipolar foot-switching devices.
- Manufactured to the highest standards of quality in electrosurgical technology.
- Ensures consistent clinical performance over a variety of procedures.
- Increased patient safety with a return electrode contact quality monitoring system (RECQMS). The RECQMS system continually monitors patient impedance levels and deactivates the generator if a fault in the patient/return electrode contact is detected.
ValleyLab SurgiStat II Electrosurgical Generator Specifications
Dimensions and Weight:
- Height: 5.5" (14 cm).
- Width: 10.25" (26 cm).
- Depth: 10" (25.4 cm).
- Weight: 14 lb (6.5 kg).
- Input Power: 110 - 120 volts at 60 Hz.
- PER (Power Efficiency Rating) is the measure of an electrosurgical generator's ability to accurately deliver the selected power into a wide range of tissue types.
ValleyLab SurgiStat II Electrosurgical Generator Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the SurgiStat II Electrosurgical Generator:
- #MFI-MDT-E6008: Monopolar/Bipolar Footswitch.
- #MFI-MDT-E6008B: Monopolar/Bipolar Footswitch.
- #MFI-MDT-E8002: Surgistat II Mounting Stand.
Bipolar Forceps Cord: (All Bovie and ConMed Forceps are compatible).
- #BOV-A827V: Bipolar Forceps Cord.
- #CNM-60-8046-001: ConMed Reusable Footswitching Bipolar Forceps Cable - 12'.
- #T228: ConMed Reusable Dispersive Electrode Cable (ConMed Surefit, ThermoGard and Macrolyte Dispersive Electrodes with attached cable are also compatible).
- #60-0136-001: ConMed Reusable Dispersive Patient Plate Electrode - Adult.
- #60-0136-002:ConMed Reusable Dispersive Patient Plate Electrode - Pediatric.
- #60-5806-001: ConMed Reusable Cable for Dispersive Electrodes.
- Hand Control Pencil: All Bovie Disposable [i.e. Reusable Push Button Pencil (#ESPR2)] and ConMed Goldline options.
- Foot Control Pencil: All Bovie and ConMed options.
- Bovie and ConMed electrode tips are cross compatible.
- Any smoke evacuator is recommended to be purchased with and used alongside this electrosurgical generator.