Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 2 Years
- Maximum Load Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Designed for evacuation of disabled or injured persons from multilevel facilities
- Intended to aid in the transportation of passengers up and/or down a flight of stairs in an evacuation setting
- Stair-TREAD tracks allow a single operator to evacuate passengers weighing up to 200 pounds
Ships from MFI MedicalShips from MFI Medical
- Phone: (269) 385-2600
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Stryker Model 6254 Evacuation Chair includes three standard patient straps - one chest, one lap, and one ankle restraint.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years.
The 6254 is a hand-carried, lightweight device, designed for evacuation of disabled or injured persons weighing up to 500 lb from multilevel facilities.
It is intended to aid in the transportation of passengers up and/or down a flight of stairs in an evacuation setting, whether it be for medical conditions, service interruptions, emergencies, and/or accidents. The patented Stair-TREAD tracks allow a single operator to evacuate passengers weighing up to 200 pounds. Two operators can manage passengers up to 500 pounds.
The extendable handle allows the operator to have a forward-facing, upright posture for balance, line-of-sight, and ergonomic safety. Foot end lift handles also extend, allowing two people to lift an evacuee over obstacles or upstairs.
Stryker Model 6254 Evacuation Chair Features
- Foldaway foot support provides additional passenger security and stability.
- Positive action locking mechanism for passenger security.
- Contoured seat for comfort.
- Folds and stores in a small space (corridors or closets).
- Wheels provide maneuverability in narrow passageways.
- Dual wheel locks for more secure transfers.
- Oversized rear wheels with sealed bearing for smoother transports.
- Easy set-up and instruction pictograms on the seatback.
- Color-coded controls for faster operation.
- Lightweight, rugged aluminum construction for low effort transports.
- Power washable for easy cleaning.
- Grease-free maintenance for ease of care.
- Molded hand grips fit hands for better ergonomics.
- Head support allows evacuation of passengers with compromised head control.
Stryker Model 6254 Evacuation Chair Specifications
- Height: 45" (114.3 cm).
- Width: 20.5" (52 cm).
- Depth: 28" (71 cm).
- Folded Depth: 11" (28 cm).
- Weight: 34 lb (15 kg).
- Maximum Load Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg).
Stryker Model 6254 Evacuation Chair Conditions
- #MFI-SYK-6254: Certified Refurbished.
- #6254-000-000: Factory New.
Stryker Model 6254 Evacuation Chair Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Model 6254 Evacuation Chair:
- #6254-002-000: 6254 Storage Cabinet.
- #6254-029-000: Model 6254 Evacuation Chair Foot Support Kit.
- #6254-050-000: Wall Storage Bracket.
- #6254-055-000: Evacuation Chair Cover.
Item exactly as described and in super condition. Delivery much faster than anticipated and overall great service. Would definitely buy from MFI again.