Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The SleepSense Alice 5 Thermistor Flow Sensor (#1461) is comprised of three thermistors (heat sensitive resistors). It is designed for use with Respironics Alice 5 Systems, and should be connected to the system's thermal-flow input.
Warranty: 6 Months - Free of Defects in Materials and Quality Workmanship.
The Thermistor Flow Sensor is placed under the patient's nostrils and produces a signal that is directly proportional to the temperature changes of air inhaled and exhaled during respiration. The sensor generates a small analog electrical voltage that provides a clear, reliable indication of respiration airflow.
Compatibility: The SleepSense Alice 5 Thermistor Flow Sensor is completely compatible with the Philips Respironics Alice 5 unit.
NOTE: SleepSense items are for professional use only, and are for sale by or on the order of a physician only.
SleepSense Alice 5 Thermistor Flow Sensor Features
- Provides the strongest and most accurate respiration airflow signal.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Powered by the Alice 5 PSG System.
SleepSense Alice 5 Thermistor Flow Sensor Specifications
- Technology: Small rounded TPE center with three prongs.
Recommended Filter Settings (indicated below, or as recommended in the system's instructions):
- High Pass: 0.1 Hz.
- Low Pass: 70 Hz.
- With Interface: Approximately 1 mV.
- Without Interface: NTC Ω change.
- Operating Conditions: 40 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C).
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C).
- Operating and Storage Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing).