Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Seiler Westlab III Compound Microscope includes dust cover, blue filter, immersion oil, spare bulb, and BGX 1-20 Fuse.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The Westlab III is an economically priced routine microscope offering all the standard features of higher-priced scopes.
Seiler Westlab III Compound Microscope Specifications
- Semi-Plan Achromat Objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x Oil.
- Seidentopf Binocular Head: 30° Inclined, 360° Rotation.
- Eyepiece: Wide-Field 10X (20 mm FOV).
- Interpupillary Distance: 50 - 75 mm.
- Condenser: Abbe Type N.A. = 1.25 with Iris Diaphragm.
- 12 V / 20 W halogen illumination.
- Ball-bearing reversed quadruple click-stop nosepiece.
- Coaxial coarse and calibrated fine focus control.
- Graduated mechanical stage with removable slide holder 142 mm x 140 mm (travel area with a right-hand stage handle).
- Anti-fungal system.
- 100 - 240 V universal power supply.
Seiler Westlab III Compound Microscope Configurations
- #WLB814: Standard.
- #WLB814-DV: With Dual View.
- #WLB819: With Video.