Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Seiler Microlux IV LED Compound Microscope (#MLX817-LED) comes with five Infinity Corrected Plan Objectives: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, and 100x for sharper images and virtually no aberrations.
Warranty: Lifetime Limited (Optics and Mechanics) - Free from Defects / 3 Years (Electronics).
The Microlux IV is Seiler's most versatile compound microscope.
Seiler Microlux IV LED Compound Microscope Specifications
- Infinite Plan Objectives: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, and 100x.
- Seidentopf Type Binocular Head: 30° Inclined, 360° Rotable.
- Eyepiece: WF10X / 20 mm.
- Condenser: Abbe Type N.A. = 1.25 with iris diaphragm.
- Nosepiece: Reversed quintuple click-stop revolving mechanism with multiple ball bearings.
- Interpupillary Adjustable Distance: 50 - 75 mm.
- Diopter Adjustable Range: ± 5°.
- LED illumination.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing control.
- Double layer mechanical stage with removable slide holder (190 mm x 140 mm).
- Travel stage area 78 mm x 55 mm with a right-hand stage handle.
- Anti-fungal systems.
- 110 - 240 V universal power supply.