Condition: Factory New
- Mounted on a vertical post and roll-around floor stand
- Compact 50 W LED illumination system lasts over 50,000 hours
- Smooth 3-step turret magnification changer offering 3x, 7x, and 17x
- 300 mm working distance objective lens (optional: 175 - 400 mm)
Ships from Seiler
- Phone: (800) 489-2282
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Seiler 935 Colposcope includes a spare lamp, dust cover, and instruction manual.
Warranty: Lifetime - Optics and Mechanics - Free from Defects.
The 935 is the workhorse when it comes to economically priced colposcopes. The 3-step optical pod comes mounted on a vertical post and roll-around floor stand. It now comes with a compact 50 W LED illumination system lasting over 50,000 hours.
The Seiler colposcope is intended to provide magnified visualization of the tissues of the vulva, vagina, cervix, and anogenital area. It is used to evaluate these tissues, select areas for biopsy, as necessary, and to facilitate related procedures, e.g., LEEP, conization, etc.
Seiler 935 Colposcope Specifications
- Smooth 3-step turret magnification changer offering 3x, 7x, and 17x.
- 300 mm working distance objective lens (optional: 175 - 400 mm).
- Widefield 12.5x eyepieces with diopter locks and fold-down rubber eyecups.
- Straight binocular head (optional: fixed inclined or inclinable).
- Green filter in selector knob.
- Small diameter base on roller castors with adjustable vertical post height.
Height from Floor to Objective Lens:
- Maximum: 46".
- Minimum: 34".
Seiler 935 Colposcope Configurations
- #30935-3LED: Standard.
#30935-3LED-HD (HD Streaming Video Package): Allows you to view live HD images on a monitor during the exam. The package includes:
- Beam Splitter 20/80-50/50 (#MC-A314S/A).
- HD/CCD Video Camera Adapter (#F65-VA).
- Video cabling.
- High Resolution HD CCD Video Camera (#STC-HD).
- LCD Flat Panel 24" Color Monitor (#24MAGTV).
#30935-3LED-D/A (Digital Package): Allows you to add a digital point and shoot or DSLR camera to the colposcope to record images for patient files or documentation purposes (package DOES NOT include a camera). The package includes:
- Beam Splitter 50/50-20/80 (#MC-A314S/A).
- Camera Adapter choice*:
- Canon Rebel EOS Adapter (#C-DSLR).
- Nikon D Series Adapter (#D-DSLR).
- Sony NEX or A Series Adapter (#Z-NEX5).
*If you order the 935 with the Digital Package, please contact MFI Medical to personalize your order with your camera adapter choice.
Seiler 935 Colposcope Literature
Seiler Colposcopes Specification Sheet
Seiler 935 Colposcope