- Fully powered back section
- Exam Assistant drawer system used to store basic pelvic and examination supplies at your fingertips
- Patient Weight Capacity: 400 lb (181.4 kg)
- Seat Height Adjustment: 18 to 37" (45.7 cm to 94 cm)
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ritter 223 Barrier-Free Power Examination Table features a fully powered back section, compared to the Model 222's gas spring-assisted back section.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Colors: Please specify your desired upholstery color by contacting MFI Medical.
With an increasingly aging population, your patients may need assistance in accessing the exam table. Designed to lower to just 18" in height, the Ritter 223 makes it easier for your practice to accommodate the elderly, expectant mothers, or patients with disabilities easily and efficiently.
The Ritter 223 Barrier-Free Power Examination Table, when used to provide accessibility for the patient with physical disabilities or handicaps, meets the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines for the IRS Tax Code Section 44 (Disabled Access Credit) tax deductions. Please consult with your accountant to see how this may impact your year-end tax bill.
Ritter 223 Barrier-Free Power Examination Table Features
- Power height.
- Exam Assistant drawer system used to store basic pelvic and examination supplies at your fingertips.
- The unique fold-down front can also turn into a work shelf for exam assistance, designed to make the exam easier and more efficient for you.
- Built-in pillow.
- Hideaway stirrups that lock in one of four lateral positions.
- Foot extension shelves to expand the table length.
- Paper roll holder is hidden under the headrest.
- Polystyrene treatment pans.
- Foot control allows for simultaneous movement of the base and back section, promoting efficiency.
- Leveling feet.
- Designed to allow patients to feel more stable and relaxed while they're waiting or during their consultation as their feet rest comfortably on the floor.
- Removable Upholstery Top: Allows for a color change in seconds or additional access for a thorough cleaning. And it's easy to remove without the need for tools.
Ritter 223 Barrier-Free Power Examination Table Specifications
- Patient Weight Capacity: 400 lb (181.4 kg).
- Seat Height Adjustment: 18 to 37" (45.7 cm to 94 cm).
- Length with Footrest Extended: 76.7" (194.7 cm).
- Minimum: 18" (45.7 cm).
- Maximum: 37" (94 cm).
- Pelvic Tilt: 7 degrees.
- Paper Roll Holder: Holds 21" x 3.5" paper roll (53.3 cm x 8.9 cm).
- Electrical Receptacle: 115 VAC / 5 amps maximum. Duplex, hospital grade, electrical receptacle on the left side.
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12.5 Amps.
- Safety Standards: UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA No. 60601.1-M90.
Ritter 223 Barrier-Free Power Examination Table Configurations
- #MFI-MMK-223-015: Table with Receptacle.
- #MFI-MMK-223-016: Table with Receptacle, Pelvic Tilt, and Drawer Heater.
Ritter 223 Barrier-Free Power Examination Table Options
- Seamless Upholstery Top: 59.5" (L) x 28.5" (W) (151.1 cm x 72.4 cm).
- Soft Touch Upholstery Top: 56.25" (L) x 28.5" (W) (142.9 cm x 72.4 cm).
- Flat Upholstery (Stitched without Pillow): 56.25" (L) x 28.5" (W) (142.9 cm x 72.4 cm).