Shop with confidence at MFI
The Philips HeartStart MRx Defibrillator/Monitor includes a charger, power cord, pacing cable, adult disposable electrode, 12-lead ECG cable, Adult SpO2 finger sensor, SpO2 extender, NIBP cuff and hose, CO2 sample line, and an operator's manual. It is in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The HeartStart MRx is a rugged, reliable, and easy-to-use monitor/defibrillator for emergency care. It features biphasic waveform, non-invasive pacing, 12-lead ECG view, and an AED advisory mode. This model is also equipped to measure SpO2, non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), and has a connection to measure CO2.
The HeartStart MRx's intuitive design provides industry-leading patient monitoring, excellent diagnostic measurements, and proven resuscitation therapies. The MRx was designed for durability, meeting stringent test requirements including spraying water, mechanical shock, one-meter drop, electromagnetic compatibility, military helicopter vibration, and extreme environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, and altitude).
Philips HeartStart MRx Defibrillator/Monitor Features
- Unit performs automated hourly, daily, and weekly self-tests to simplify defibrillator shift checks and free up clinician time.
- Active ready-for-use visual indicator shows that the unit has passed a self-test within the last 60 minutes and is ready for use.
- Clinically proven SMART Biphasic waveform delivers high first-shock efficacy for long-downtime SCA patients, and also will effectively defibrillate across the spectrum of patients, including those considered "difficult to treat."
True 1-2-3 Operation for Quick Defibrillation:
- 1. Select energy.
- 2. Charge button charges the defibrillator in less than five seconds.
- 3. Press shock button to deliver therapy.
Multiple View Modes:
- Code: Critical information is enlarged and immediately recognized.
- 12-Lead ECG: Allows user to see all 12 leads at once, determining if all leads are connected. This provides a real-time view of the patient's condition.
- Monitor: Shows four waves with matched-colored numeric data.
Philips HeartStart MRx Defibrillator/Monitor Specifications
- Screen Type and Resolution: TFT color LCD; 640 x 480 pixels (VGA).
- Screen Size: 8.4" diagonally (128 mm x 171 mm).
- Battery Type: 6.0 Ah, 14.8 V, rechargeable lithium ion.
- Wave Viewing Time: 5 seconds (ECG).
- Without External Paddles: 11.7" (H) x 12.4" (W) x 8.3" (D) (29.7 cm x 31.5 cm x 21.1 cm).
- With External Paddles: 13.6" (H) x 13.4" (W) x 8.3" (D) (34.5 cm x 34 cm x 21.1 cm).
- Weight: 13.2 lb (6 kg) (base unit with one battery, pads, and pads cable).
- Design Standards: Meets EN 60601-1, UL-2601-1, CSA C22.2 No. 601-1-M90 CSA, and EN 60601-2-4. Shock advisory sensitivity and specificity meet AAMI DF-39 guidelines.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 113 °F (0 to 45 °C).
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95% relative.
Philips HeartStart MRx Defibrillator/Monitor Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.