- Low seat height and wide, flat transfer surface
- Powered movement of the back section ensures the patient's back is supported
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Midmark 626 Barrier-Free Examination Chair includes chair base, hand and foot controls, electrical receptacles, pelvic tilt, and drawer heater.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Note: Chair base only. Upholstered top and armrests are sold separately.
The Midmark 626 Barrier-Free Examination Chair is an advanced exam table with a low seat height and wide, flat transfer surface. Its accessible design enables simplified patient transfer onto and off of the exam chair with minimal assistance.
This table promotes proper patient positioning for more accurate blood pressure measurements.
Midmark 626 Barrier-Free Examination Chair Features
- Easy patient positioning for better blood pressure measurements.
- Powered movement of the back section ensures the patient's back is supported.
- Barrier-Free low chair height allows the majority of patients, even female patients with heights in the third percentile, to place their feet flat on the floor.
- The Midmark IQconnect framework provides a seamless connection from your devices to your EMR system. In other words, it allows you to operate all of your devices and transfer data to the EMR from one single "pane of glass" -- your computer screen.
- Clean Assist Roller System allows users to easily and safely move the chair for cleaning.
- Standard Hand and Foot Control are designed to make patient positioning quick, effective, and always within reach.
- Pelvic Tilt helps to position patients properly and comfortably for lower body examinations.
- Active Sensing Technology pauses table movement when disrupting impact is detected.
- Quick Exam feature elevates the chair to the exam position with one touch of the control.
- Standard Accessory Receivers are designed to make the integration of accessories easy and efficient with no tools required.
- Easy-access receptacles on both sides of the chair provide a power connection for ancillary devices. They are tamper-resistant to help prevent injury.
- Premium Comfort System stretches elastomeric material over a seat cutout designed to enhance patient comfort for a chair-like feel.
- Drawer Heater provides storage at the point of care with the option to warm supplies used for lower-body examinations.
Midmark 626 Barrier-Free Examination Chair Specifications
- Patient Weight Capacity: 650 lb (295 kg).
- Uncompressed: 15.5" Low / 37" High (39 cm / 94 cm).
- Compressed: 14.6" Low (36 cm).
- Upholstery Top Dimensions (Sold Separately): 28" W x 60" L (71 cm x 152 cm) OR 32" W x 60" L (81 cm x 152 cm).
- Length with Footrest Extended: 76" (193 cm).
- Pelvic Tilt: 5.5°.
- Heated Drawer: 24.6 Watt.
- Heated Drawer Temperature: 92°F to 112°F at VAC input voltage, 70° ambient.
- Paper Roll Holder: Holds 24" x 3.56" diameter paper roll (61 cm x 9 cm).
- Electrical Receptacle: Electrical Draw 4 A; Hospital-Grade electrical receptacles on left and right sides.
- Table Weight: 435 lb (197 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 485 lb (220 kg).
- Electrical Ratings: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12A.
- ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A2 (R2012)+A1.
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:14.
Midmark 626 Barrier-Free Examination Chair Configurations
- #626-001: Wired Hand/Foot Controls.
- #626-002: Wired Hand/Foot Controls, Includes Heated Upholstery.
- #626-003: Wireless Hand/Foot Controls, Includes IQscale.
- #626-004: Wireless Hand/Foot Controls, Includes Heated Upholstery and IQscale.
- #626-005: Wired Hand/Foot Controls, Includes IQscale.
- #626-006: Wired Hand/Foot Controls, Includes Heated Upholstery, IQscale.
Midmark 626 Barrier-Free Examination Chair Media and Literature