Shop with confidence at MFI
The LifeSign Cultura M Incubator (#05866) is a small, durable, and reliable incubator that allows for the incubation of dip paddles.
Warranty: 2 Years.
For over 10 years, the LifeSign Cultura M Incubator has been a staple of the medical diagnostics, food bacteriology, hygiene monitoring, and industrial process testing fields.
LifeSign Cultura M Incubator Features
- Temperature Range: 25° to 45° C.
- Temperature Stability: +/- 1° C.
- Thermometer: Up to 60° C, in special tube.
- Case is not easily flammable PC and ABS.
- Base Cover: ABS.
- Door: PC transparent.
- Power Output: 26 W / 0.2 A.
- Protective Class: II.
LifeSign Cultura M Incubator Specifications
- Certifications/Compliance: CE.
- External: 168 mm (6.6 in).
- Internal: 150 mm (5.9 in).
- External: 155 mm (6.1 in).
- Internal: 120 mm (4.7 in).
- External: 310 mm (12.2 in).
- Internal: 220 mm (8.7 in).
- Net Weight: 1.1 kg (2.4 lbs).
- Hertz: 50 Hz.
- Voltage: 12 V / 110 V / 230 V.
LifeSign Cultura M Incubator Accessories
- LifeSign Uricult CLED/EMB (#LFS-1000).
- LifeSign Uricult CLED/Polymyxin/EMB (#LFS-1002).
- LifeSign Uricult CLED/Polymyxin/MacConkey (#LFS-1003).
- LifeSign Status BTA.
- LifeSign Status BTA Control Set - POS & NEG (#LFS-200019).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.