Medication carts with a two column design are preferred by nurses for their ease of use. The narcotics and liquid storage in this med cart is separated from the rest of the cart. This allows for easy access as needed.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff Unit Dose Medication Box Cart Features:
- Standard Line Unit Dose Medication Box Cart, Standard Package.
- Painted steel cabinet and aluminum drawers.
- Dual column medication cart.
- Capacity of 420 unit-dose boxes, 42 per drawer.
- BEST brand lock on cabinet; Illinois lock on narcotics drawer.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Painted steel pull-out side shelf.
- Plastic replaceable top with integrated push handles.
- Full wrap around vinyl bumper, protecting the cart.
- 5" ball-bearing premium rubber casters, full swivel, 2 with toe locking brake and 1 directional.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
Harloff Unit Dose Medication Box Cart Specifications:
Left Column Drawers:
- 1 ea _ 4" multipurpose storage drawer.
- 9 ea _ 3.25" med box drawers with internal divider set, 42 box capacity per drawer.
Right Column Drawers:
- 1 ea _ 4" multipurpose storage drawer.
- 1 ea _ 9.75" locking narcotics drawer.
- 2 ea _ 9.75" multipurpose storage drawer.
- Dimensions: 45.75" H x 43" W x 23.5" D (116.2 cm x 109.2 cm x 59.7 cm).
- Writing Surface: 44" (111.8 cm).
- Cart Weight: 230 lbs (104.6 kg).
- Approximate Shipping Weight (Standard Package): 275 lbs (125 kg).
Harloff Unit Dose Medication Box Cart Packages:
- SL420BOX: Standard Package with all features listed above.
SL420BOXSP: Specialty Cart Package:
- Drawer Tray with Dividers (#68640-P1).
- Small Drawer Divider Set (#680551).
- Waste Container (#AL680435).
- Locking Sharps Container (#684810).
Harloff Unit Dose Medication Box Cart Literature:
Harloff SL420BOX Medication Cart Product Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.