Shop with confidence at MFI
Harloff has expanded its medication cart line to include DISPILL medication packaging. A standard in Canada, DISPILL is now being introduced in the United States. DISPILL packaging is a unique size and requires a cart with the flexibility in design to includes rails and narcotics storage specific to these dimensions.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff Medication Cart W/Dispill Packaging Features:
- Construction: Painted steel cabinet and aluminum drawers.
- 16 Color Choices Available - Please Select Above.
- Single column medication delivery cart.
- Capacity of 100 plus DISPILL cards.
- Key lock system with Best brand lock on cabinet.
- Painted pull-out shelf.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Plastic replaceable top with integrated push handles.
- Full wrap-a-round vinyl bumper.
- 5€ ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel, 2 with toe locking brake & 1 directional.
- Pre-threaded accessory mounting holes.
Harloff Medication Cart W/Dispill Packaging Specifications:
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 29.5€ W x 18€ D (75cm x 45.7cm).
- 1 ea _ 4€ multipurpose storage drawer.
- 1 ea _ 3.25€ multipurpose storage drawer.
- 1 ea _ 13€ drawer with aluminum riveted dividers and locking narcotics box.
- 1 ea _ 13€ drawer with aluminum riveted dividers.
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 45.75€ H x 36€ W x 23.5€ D (116.2 H x 91.4 W x 59.7 D).
- Writing surface: 44€ (111.8 cm).
- Cart weight: 175 lbs (79.5 kg).
Approx. shipping weight: 205 lbs (93.2 kg).
Harloff Medication Cart W/Dispill Packaging Configurations:
- SL100DSP: Standard Package, narcotics box not included.
- SL100DSPN: Capacity of 100 plus DISPILL with narcotics box.
Harloff Medication Cart W/Dispill Packaging Literature:
Harloff SL100DSPN Medication Cart Product Sheet
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.