The Harloff 6511 Isolation Cart is a classic three-drawer isolation cart with a key lock, two keys, full wrap-around bumper on stabilizing base, 5" ball-bearing premium casters (all full swivel; one tracking, one braking), double-walled drawer faces with rough edges, and removable plastic top. The included specialty package includes: Coat and Hat Rack, Utility Hooks, Set-4, and Stainless steel top rail/push handle.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
Availability: 2-3 weeks.
Stopping the spread of MRSAs, VREs, and other infectious microbes can save hospitals millions of dollars as well as improving patient outcomes. HarloffÃªs isolation carts and door mount/wall mount isolation cabinets are designed to store all the supplies required by protocol to reduce the risk of pathogen transmission in hospitals between patients, healthcare workers and visitors.
Harloff 6511 Isolation Cart Features:
- Classic Three Drawer Isolation Cart, Key Lock, Specialty Package.
- Tall cabinet with key locking system.
- Stabilizing pontoon bumpers.
- Five-inch (12.7 cm) ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel _ one tracking, one with brake.
- Ball-bearing drawer slides.
- Double-walled drawer faces with no rough edges.
- Removable plastic top.
- Cart is delivered fully assembled.
- Certified _Latex Free€.
- Compatible with most accessories.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Antimicrobial Finish Available.
- 12 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
- Construction: All Steel.
Harloff 6511 Isolation Cart Specifications:
- 1 x 6" (15.2 cm).
- 2 x 12" (30.5 cm).
- Overall Dimensions: 45.75€ H x 32€ W x 22€ D (116 cm H x 81.3 cm W x 55.9 cm D).
- With coat and hat rack: 63.5€ H (161.3 cm).
- Cart weight: 114 lbs (63.6 kg).
- Approx. shipping weight: 150 lbs (68 kg).
Harloff 6511 Isolation Cart Literature:
Harloff 6511 Infection Control Cart Brochure