Harloff's Mini-Line of carts offer a narrow design with reduced footprint. Suitable for hospitals, clinics, and doctor offices with both space and budget constraints.
Warranty: 12 Years - Defects in Manufacturing.
Hospitals and clinics can improve patient outcomes by having all the supplies for wound care and other general patient needs in one well-organized procedure cart for efficient and effective application. Harloff offers a variety of specialized procedure cart configurations to fit any need.
Note: Carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff 3245B Mini Cart Features
- Five Drawer Mini Line Crash Cart Standard Package.
- Painted steel cabinet and drawers.
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
- 16 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
- Space-saver design fits into smaller areas.
- Allows supply storage in areas with space limitations.
- Cabinet with 24 vertical inches (61 cm) drawer space.
- Breakaway lock system with 100 plastic breakaway seals.
- Bumper system extends wheel base and stabilizes cart.
- 5” ball-bearing full swivel casters _ one brake, one directional.
- Pre-threaded accessory mounting holes.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Removable plastic top.
- Latex free.
Harloff 3245B Mini Cart Specifications
- (3) - 3-inch (7.6 cm).
- (1) - 6-inch (15.2 cm).
- (1) - 9-inch (22.9 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 12.6” W x 16.75” D (32cm x 42.5cm).
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 37” H x 19.5” W x 25” D (94 cm H x 49.5 cm W x 63.5 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 84 lb (38.1 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 104 lb (47.1 kg).