Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The 93-H PROFlexx provides operators with easy lifting and loading with the exclusive adjustable foot-end load frame. Operators can achieve optimal lifting posture when raising and lowering or loading and unloading. The 93-H also features a level transport position for maximum stability when rolling the cot.
Ferno 93-H PROFlexx H-Frame Ambulance Cot Features:
- Sturdy H frame construction.
- Powder coated frame.
- Frame constructed of aluminum tubing.
- 1.75" tube diameter.
- 6" wheels.
- Reflective labels.
- Easy-pull release handle.
- Multi-position head-end and foot-end drop frame.
- 1.75" tube diameter.
- Dual wheel lock.
- Gas assist backrest.
- Two Color Choices: Rescue Red or Electric Blue.
- Tested to industry standards.
- Built-in shock frame.
- 175 fastener compatible.
- LBS ready.
- Height positions.
- Wider bed surface and head frame.
- Locked-on mattress.
- Foot end lead handle.
- AFR (Articulated Foot Rest) Configuration: allows operators to rotate the foot rest up or down, making it easier to load and unload.
Ferno 93-H PROFlexx H-Frame Ambulance Cot Benefits:
- Exclusive transport position to provide maximum stability and patient comfort when rolling the raised cot with a patient on it.
- Multi-position foot-end load frame helps operators achieve optimum lifting posture for safe lifting and loading, and keeps patients' feet away from operators.
- One-hand drop frame provides improved maneuvering in tight spaces, as well as intermediate positions for shorter users.
- Sturdy H-frame construction larger powder-coated tubing improves stability.
- All-metal frame construction provides strength, long service life, and exceptional performance with heavy patients.
Ferno 93-H PROFlexx H-Frame Ambulance Cot Specifications:
- Length: 67" (170 cm).
- Width: 24" (61 cm).
- Height Max: 36" (91 cm).
- Height Min: 11" (28 cm).
- Weight: 98 lbs (45 kg).
- Load Limit: 650 lbs (295 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 175 lbs (79 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 88" x 28" x 25".
Ferno 93-H PROFlexx H-Frame Ambulance Cot Configurations:
- MFI-FNO-0015762: Rescue Red - Fixed Operator Frame and Rotating Side Arms.
- MFI-FNO-0015763: Electric Blue - Fixed Operator Frame and Rotating Side Arms.
- Rescue Red - Articulating Foot Rest and Rotating Side Arms.
- Electric Blue - Articulating Foot Rest and Rotating Side Arms.
Ferno 93-H PROFlexx H-Frame Ambulance Cot Media:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.