Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare Infant / Pediatric Immobilization Board is the industry standard in pediatric immobilization.
Warranty: 1 Year.
This versatile, MRI-compatible board features a unique harness system that allows easy manipulation of the child for proper airway management or radiological procedures. By positioning the child on the immobilization board, the spine remains in a neutrally-aligned static position. At the bottom of the board, the split-leg strapping design allows each leg to be immobilized and treated separately.
The infant / pediatric board can support children from infancy to approximately 75 lb (34 kg). The board is covered in a washable nylon covering that can be easily disinfected and washed between uses, with a stitching that can withstand damage in the field, transportation, or the hospital. The board and material is also radiotransparent and fully MRI-compatible, keeping children safe and immobile during an x-ray or MRI.
Allied Healthcare Infant / Pediatric Immobilization Board Features
- Supports children up to 75 lb (34 kg).
- Completely X-ray and MRI-compatible.
- 10 large elevated handholds for easy patient handling.
- Removable and washable nylon covering, easy to clean and disinfect.
- Board stiffener made from Baltic birch for easy maintenance and cleaning.
Allied Healthcare Infant / Pediatric Immobilization Board Specifications
- Dimensions: 47.5" x 9.75" x 0.5" (120.7 cm x 24.8 cm x 1.27 cm).
- Weight: 7.62 lb (3.5 kg).
- Outer Covering: 500 denier Cordura.
- Backboard Material: 0.5" Baltic birch.
- Capacity: 75 lb (34 kg).
Allied Healthcare Infant / Pediatric Immobilization Board Configurations
- #L484C: Infant/Pediatric Immobilization Board with plastic clips.
- #L484-040C: Infant/Pediatric Immobilization Board, with plastic clips and carry bag.
Allied Healthcare Infant / Pediatric Immobilization Board Accessories
The Allied Healthcare Infant / Pediatric Immobilization Board is commonly purchased with:
- Drug Dosage and Patient Management Sleeve (pictured above) (#L484-075).
- Carry Bag (#L720061-048).
- Replacement Head Harness (#L720073).
- Replacement Board Stiffener (#L018077).