The Ferno 35-XNM Cot comes with plastic-buckle, cam-lock restraints.
Warranty: 2 Years Limited - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The 35X-NM PROFlexx Cot is a dual-purpose emergency patient-handling device. It has features similar to the 35X PROFlexx, but is also rated MR conditional at 3-Tesla or less, which means it can be used in magnetic-resonance environments of 3-Tesla or less.
The 35-XNM Cot can be adapted for use to transport a patient in a ground-based ambulance. It is also designed for roll-in loading to help reduce the risk of back injury to medical service personnel.
Ferno 35-XNM Cot Features
- Strong, carefully engineered frame offers exceptional strength and stability.
- A five-position drop frame reduces the cot's length by up to 15" for movement in confined spaces.
- Manual backrest with seven raised positions allows the patient's torso to be elevated for comfort or for medical necessity.
- Wheel locks (four) help keep the cot stationary during patient transfer and certain medical procedures.
- Sidearms provide patient security and comfort, and feature an intermediate stop that allows a patient's arm to be placed on the sidearm for treatment.
- Plastic-buckle, cam-lock restraints (three) to safely secure the patient without causing discomfort or impairing circulation.
- Tested and Rated MR Conditional at 3-Tesla or less (a product that is magnetic-resonance conditional has been shown to pose no hazards in a specified MR environment).
- Low center of gravity and minimal flex due to a longer, fixed front leg in the X-Frame, a rigid C-channel running the length of the cot, and carefully engineered geometry.
- LBS or LBS Jr. Bariatric Board compatibility.
- Nine height positions provide patient transfer flexibility.
- Shock position raises patient's feet for treatment of shock.
- Four 6" swivel wheels, each with swivel locks, increase maneuverability.
- EZ-Pull handles require less force to pull and may be pulled before operators raise or lower the cot.
- Anodized handling surfaces help keep hands and clothing clean.
- Compatible with the Model 175 Cot Fastener Series.
- Reflective labeling provides nighttime visibility for added safety.
- Optional personalized graphics.
Ferno 35-XNM Cot Specifications
- Casters: 6".
- Shipping Weight: 155 lb (70 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 84" x 28" x 23" (213 cm x 71 cm x 58 cm).
Ferno 35-XNM Cot Colors
- #0015788: Red.
- #0015789: Blue.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.