The Ferno 35-ANM Non-Magnetic Mobile Transporter Cot (#0000404) is designed for use in MRIs (MR Conditional at 3-Tesla or less) and in specialized medical treatment areas where the cot must be non-magnetic. Includes all the great features of the standard 35-A.
Warranty: 2 Years.
Ferno 35-ANM Non-Magnetic Mobile Transporter Cot Features:
- Lightest cot available with a 500 pound (227 kg) load capacity, built-in shock frame, and fully adjustable gas-assist backrest to enhance patient care.
- Sturdy X-frame undercarriage is easily raised by second EMT during loading.
- Dual ratchet bar adjustment mechanism is simple to operate and permits 8 levels of height adjustment.
- Safety U-bar and hook holds the Mobile Transporter at the rear of the ambulance during unloading as undercarriage is lowered to the ground.
- Low foot-end lifting frame enables shorter EMTs to get better leverage when lifting the Mobile Transporter head-end drop frame and foot-end lead handle for improved EMT control/maneuverability.
- Adjustable backrest angle from 0-75° allows patient to be in a comfortable position.
- Built-in shock position permits instant change in patient positioning by elevating feet 15° (approximately 10") without compromising patient's breathing.
- Improved lubrication-free, easy-roll wheels allow for greater cot mobility.
Ferno 35-ANM Non-Magnetic Mobile Transporter Cot Specifications:
- Length Max: 79" (200 cm).
- Length Min: 63" (160 cm).
- Height Max: 40" (101 cm).
- Height Min: 9" (23 cm).
- Loading Height: 32" (71 cm).
- Weight: 74 lbs (34 kg).
- Load Limit: 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Width: 24" (61 cm).
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.