Shop with confidence at MFI
The Ferno 35-ANM Non-Magnetic Mobile Transporter Cot is designed for use in MRIs (MR Conditional at 3-Tesla or less) and in specialized medical treatment areas where the cot must be non-magnetic. It includes all the great features of the standard 35-A.
Warranty: 2 Years Limited - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Ferno 35-ANM Non-Magnetic Mobile Transporter Cot Features
- Manually adjustable back rest.
- Lightest cot available with a 500 pound (227 kg) load capacity, built-in shock frame, and fully adjustable gas-assist backrest to enhance patient care.
- Sturdy X-frame undercarriage is easily raised by second EMT during loading.
- Dual ratchet bar adjustment mechanism is simple to operate and permits eight levels of height adjustment.
- Safety U-bar and hook holds the Mobile Transporter at the rear of the ambulance during unloading as undercarriage is lowered to the ground.
- Low foot-end lifting frame enables shorter EMTs to get better leverage when lifting the Mobile Transporter head-end drop frame and foot-end lead handle for improved EMT control/maneuverability.
- Adjustable backrest angle from 0 - 75° allows patient to be in a comfortable position.
- Built-in shock position permits instant change in patient positioning by elevating feet 15° (approximately 10") without compromising patient's breathing.
- Improved lubrication-free, easy-roll wheels allow for greater cot mobility.
Ferno 35-ANM Non-Magnetic Mobile Transporter Cot Specifications
- Length Max: 79" (200 cm).
- Length Min: 63" (160 cm).
- Width: 24" (61 cm).
- Height Max: 40" (101 cm).
- Height Min: 9" (23 cm).
- Loading Height: 32" (71 cm).
- Load Limit: 500 lb (227 kg).
- Weight: 74 lb (34 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 106 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 84" x 28" x 19".
Ferno 35-ANM Non-Magnetic Mobile Transporter Cot Configurations
- #0015612: Standard (No Included Mattress).
- #0000404: With 460 Bolster Orange Mattress.
Ferno 35-ANM Non-Magnetic Mobile Transporter Cot Accessories
- 430 Restraint:
- #0313910: 1 Piece - 7 Feet - Black.
- #0313887: 1 Piece - 7 Feet - Orange.
- #0313899: 1 Piece - 9 Feet - Black.
- #0313891: 2 Piece - 5 Feet - Orange.
- #0313911: 2 Piece - 7 Feet - Black.
- #0313912: 2 Piece - 7 Feet - Orange.
- #0313305: 2 Piece - 9 Feet - Black.
- #0314013: 2 Piece - 9 Feet - Orange.
- Ferno 417-1 Shoulder Harness Restraint:
- #0313915: Black.
- #0313914: Orange.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.