The Ferno 30-NM MRI Conditional Ambulance Cot is designed for use in MRIs (MR Conditional at 3-Tesla or less) and in specialized medical treatment areas where the cot must be non-magnetic. The model 30 is super-lightweight at 54 lbs, easy to handle, and features a load-in style frame.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years Limited - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Model 460 Bolster Cot Mattress (secondary photo): Features beveled side bolsters that cradle the patient to provide a greater sense of security, and to minimize lateral patient movement. Vinyl-coated nylon cover is abrasion and fire-resistant, bacteriostatic, and will not absorb blood or bodily fluids. Compatible with Model 35A, Model 30NM, and Model 93ES cots.
Ferno 30-NM MRI Conditional Ambulance Cot Features:
- Tubular aluminum construction provides durability and strength.
- Plastic bearings are provided on rotating components for easy movement.
- Simple X-frame undercarriage is easy to maintain; scuff strips are not required.
- Dual ratchet bar adjustment mechanism is simple to operate and permits six levels of height adjustment.
- Foot-end lead handle enables EMT to control the direction of the cot.
- Swing-down side rails enable convenient patient transfer from bed to cot.
- Telescoping head-end frame permits overall length to be reduced for maneuvering.
- Adjustable backrest angle from 0 - 75° allows patient to be in a comfortable position.
- Four swivel wheels allow cot to be easily handled and moved.
- Infectous control full-length bolster mattress is comfortable and minimizes lateral patient movement.
Ferno 30-NM MRI Conditional Ambulance Cot Specifications:
- Length Max: 76".
- Length Min: 64".
- Width: 23".
- Height Max: 32".
- Height Min: 12".
- Load Limit: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 83" x 26" x 13".
Ferno 30-NM MRI Conditional Ambulance Cot Configurations:
- #MFI-FNO-0000324: Certified Pre-Owned - Orange Standard Mattress.
- #0000324: Factory New - Orange Standard Mattress.
- #0000400: Factory New - Burgundy Standard Mattress.
- #0000405: Factory New - Burgundy 460 Bolster Cot Mattress.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.