Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 2 Years
- Designed for use in MRIs (MR Conditional at 3-Tesla or less) and in specialized medical treatment areas where the cot must be non-magnetic
- Load Limit: 400 lb
- Simple X-frame undercarriage is easy to maintain; scuff strips are not required
- Dual ratchet bar adjustment mechanism is simple to operate and permits six levels of height adjustment
- Phone: (877) 733-0911
The Ferno 30-NM MRI Conditional Ambulance Cot is designed for use in MRIs (MR Conditional at 3-Tesla or less) and in specialized medical treatment areas where the cot must be non-magnetic. The Model 30 is super-lightweight at 54 lb, easy to handle, and features a load-in style frame.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years Limited - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Ferno 30-NM MRI Conditional Ambulance Cot Features
- Tubular aluminum construction provides durability and strength.
- Plastic bearings are provided on rotating components for easy movement.
- Simple X-frame undercarriage is easy to maintain; scuff strips are not required.
- Dual ratchet bar adjustment mechanism is simple to operate and permits six levels of height adjustment.
- Foot-end lead handle enables EMT to control the direction of the cot.
- Swing-down side rails enable convenient patient transfer from bed to cot.
- Telescoping head-end frame permits overall length to be reduced for maneuvering.
- Adjustable backrest angle from 0 - 75° allows patient to be in a comfortable position.
- Four swivel wheels allow cot to be easily handled and moved.
- Infectous control full-length bolster mattress is comfortable and minimizes lateral patient movement.
Ferno 30-NM MRI Conditional Ambulance Cot Specifications
- Load Limit: 400 lb.
- Weight: 54 lb.
- Length Max: 76".
- Length Min: 64".
- Width: 23".
- Height Max: 32".
- Height Min: 12".
- Shipping Weight: 80 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 83" x 26" x 13".
Ferno 30-NM MRI Conditional Ambulance Cot Configurations
- #MFI-FNO-30-NM: Certified Refurbished - Black Standard Mattress (includes two lap belts and a black four-point shoulder restraint).
- #0000324: Factory New - Orange Standard Mattress.
- #0000400: Factory New - Burgundy Standard Mattress.
- #0000405: Factory New - Burgundy 460 Bolster Cot Mattress.
Model 460 Bolster Cot Mattress (secondary photo): Features beveled side bolsters that cradle the patient to provide a greater sense of security, and to minimize lateral patient movement. The vinyl-coated nylon cover is abrasion and fire-resistant, bacteriostatic, and will not absorb blood or bodily fluids. It is compatible with Model 35A, Model 30NM, and Model 93ES cots.