The Ferno 28-Z PROFlexx Ambulance Chair-Cot provides maximum versatility in confining environments. The 28-Z transforms from a cot to a chair so you can easily maneuver through tight hallways, narrow staircases, and small elevators, without transferring the patient. Available with or without a lower hard tray.
Warranty: 2 Years.
Ferno 28-Z PROFlexx Ambulance Chair-Cot Features:
- Chair position provides maneuverability and flexibility when dealing with tight hallways, small elevators, and narrow staircases.
- Ergonomic release provides easy transition from chair to cot for loading into ambulance.
- Lightest weight roll-in style cot on the market at 69 lbs, making it easier to maneuver.
- 48" length in chair position provides the shortest length of any cot in the market for easy maneuverability in tight areas such as elevators or hallways.
- Pull-out side handles and optional flip out foot-end handles provide additional lift points to assist loading heavy patients.
- Swing-up undercarriage allows "one-man" loading and unloading of empty cot.
- Two 6" swivel wheels (with rolling and swivel wheel locks) and two stationary 6" wheels provide easy rolling over all surfaces plus superior steering control.
- 700 lb load capacity.
- All metal frame construction means no plastic parts to wear out or fail.
- Powder-coated frame.
- Gas-assist backrest with infinite positions allows patient to maintain upright torso position from chair to cot position, or lay flat in cot position for CPR or intubation.
- Patient restraints move with the patient to eliminate squeezing when changing positions.
- 72" lock-on mattress with increased surface area accommodates larger patients.
- Maximum stability in chair or cot position.
- Ergonomically-designed release mechanism and lift points reduce situations that may cause strain or operator injury.
- Heat-sealed mattress is impervious to blood-borne pathogens.
- Reflective labeling provides better nighttime visibility on-scene.
Ferno 28-Z PROFlexx Ambulance Chair-Cot Configurations:
- 0012613: Electric Blue Cot with tray, mattress, and restraints.
- 0012808: Electric Blue Cot with mattress and restraints, without tray.
- 0012610: Rescue Red Cot with tray, mattress, and restraints.
- 0012805: Rescue Red Cot with mattress and restraints, without tray.
Ferno 28-Z PROFlexx Ambulance Chair-Cot Benefits:
- Versatile Patient Transport - with easy transition from cot to chair position providing maneuverability and flexibility in challenging structural environments without the need to transfer patients.
- Unparalleled Maneuverability - with 48" length in chair position provides the shortest length of any cot on the market for working in confined spaces such as tight hallways, small elevators, and narrow staircases.
- Lightest Weight - at 69 lbs, its easy to operate.
- All Metal Frame Construction - provides strength, long service life, and exceptional performance with heavy patients.
- Ergonomic One-Hand Release - mechanism changes cot into one of three locked positions: chair, intermediate, and cot.
Ferno 28-Z PROFlexx Ambulance Chair-Cot Specifications:
- Length Max: 80 in.
- Height Max: 33 in.
- Height Min: 9 in.
- Loading Height: 27 in.
- Weight: 69 lbs.
- Load Limit: 700 lbs.
- Width: 25 in.
- Chair Depth: 48 in.
- Chair Height: 55 in.
Ferno 28-Z PROFlexx Chair-Cot Media:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.