Warranty: Limited 2 Years Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The heavy-duty Model 28 Fernoflex quickly converts to 4 different positions, from a level cot to a contoured chair, for easy maneuvering in narrow hallways, elevators, and other confined spaces. With 4 semi-reclining chair angles and the sectional mattress that folds to match the contour of the cot, the patient is always in the most comfortable position. The 2 height positions permit patient transfer from hospital beds or the ground.
Ferno 28 Fernoflex Roll-In Chair Cot Features:
- Simple conversion from cot to chair position for maneuvering in close quarters or to fit into elevators.
- Legs automatically lock in place when unloading cot.
- Spring-actuated folding legs minimize the lifting effort required by EMTs.
- Rectangular tubular aluminum construction provides durability and strength.
- Lubrication free rotating components for easy movements.
- Swing-down sidearms enable convenient patient transfer.
- Two 5" (127 mm) stationary and two 5" (127 mm) swivel wheels to assist in maneuvering.
- Adjustable eight-position backrest with angles from 0 to 75 allows patient to be in a comfortable position during transport.
- Loading wheels provide easier transfer.
- Undercarriage safety lock.
- Mattress and restraints included.
- Load limit 650 lbs (295 kg).
- IV Pole and Oxy-Clip sold separately.
Ferno 28 Fernoflex Roll-In Cot Specifications:
- Length Max: 78".
- Length Min: 75".
- Width: 23".
- Loading Height: 26".
- Load Limit: 650 lbs.
- Weight: 67 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 115 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 83" x 28" x 14".
Ferno 28 Fernoflex Roll-In Chair Cot Colors:
- 0000401: Burgundy Mattress with Black Restraints.
- 0000402: Orange Mattress with Orange Restraints.
Ferno 28 Fernoflex Roll-In Chair Cot Literature:
Ferno 28 Fernoflex Roll-In Chair Cot User Manual
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.