Detecto Solace In-Floor Dialysis Scale System with Handrail comes with digital weight indicator/printer combo (#855RMP), pit frame, scale, stainless steel deck, trim ring, and tubular handrail with padded handgrip.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Detecto Solace In-Floor Dialysis Scale System is a flush-mounted platform scale with a capacity of 1,000 lbs. The Solace series scales can easily accommodate patients with walkers, canes, wheelchairs, or seated in dialysis chairs. The digital, multi-color display shows weight, height, and BMI on screen simultaneously, and the built-in thermal printer makes it easy to print out a weight report for patient recordkeeping.
Flush surface scales eliminate tripping hazards and hallway accessibility issues, and are vital for accurately weighing patients with mobility issues. This affordable scale is covered with durable stainless steel to provide years of maintenance-free use.
Detecto Solace In-Floor Dialysis Scale System with Handrail Features:
- Wraparound tubular handrail with padded handgrip provides extra patient stability and is ideal for walk-on patients.
- Multi-color touchscreen LCD display.
- Built-in thermal ticket printer.
- Displays weight, height, and BMI on screen simultaneously.
- Large 0.9" (2.3 cm) high clinical blue LCD weight digits.
- Push button or manual entry of tare weights for wheelchairs and stretchers.
- Automatically locks on weight temporarily for a few seconds in order to easily view and record measurement.
- Menu button provides quick access to user-friendly menu settings for scale customization.
- Standard 110V AC power 110V - 240V AC universal switching power supply.
Detecto Solace In-Floor Dialysis Scale System with Handrail Specifications:
- Capacity: 1,000 lbs (450 kg).
- Power: 110V - 240V AC universal switching power supply.
- Platform Construction: Anti-corrosion stainless steel.
- Indicator/printer: Recessed-mount, touchscreen model 855 indicator/thermal ticket printer combo with stainless steel cover plate.
- Display Type: 3.2" (8.1 cm) (diagonal) full color TFT display 320 x 240 resolution.
- Keypad: Mechanical switch type with 7 buttons: Power, Zero, Lock/Release, ID, Cycle Display Mode, Menu, and Print.
Number of Characters:
- Weight: 5 digit, 0.9" (23 mm) high.
- Height: 4 digit, 0.35" (9 mm) high.
- BMI: 3 digit, 0.35" (9 mm) high.
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 104° F (-10° - +40° C).
- Operating Humidity: 0 - 90% non-condensing.
Detecto Solace In-Floor Dialysis Scale System with Handrail Configurations:
|Product Number||Platform Size||Shipping Weight|
|#ID-3636SH-855RMP||36" x 36" (91 cm x 91 cm)||265 lbs (120 kg)|
|#ID-4836SH-855RMP||48" x 36" (122 cm x 91 cm)||321 lbs (146 kg)|
|#ID-4848SH-855RMP||48" x 48" (122 cm x 122 cm)||398 lbs (181 kg)|
|#ID-7248SH-855RMP||72" x 48" (183 x 122 cm)||522 lbs (237 kg)|
Detecto Solace In-Floor Dialysis Scale System with Handrail Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
This table details available shipping methods and respective transit times.
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Cancelled orders may be subject to a cancellation fee once production has begun on a custom or made to order product.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at email@example.com or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email email@example.com for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.