Detecto Mechanical Flat Tray Pediatric Scale features a polystyrene tray that is easy to clean and provides security for pediatric patients while on the scale, a sturdy steel base, a built-in measuring tape, and a double-sided weigh beam. There are four models of this scale available which vary in capacity and unit of measurement. The weigh beam is dual sided and may be read from either side of scale. No electrical power is required, so it may be placed wherever it is needed or most convenient and is ideal for remote clinics and pediatrician offices.
Dependability, accuracy and durability of this Detecto scale make it a good value and useful for decades.
These Detecto mechanical baby scales provide the ultimate in safety for pediatric patients while providing the reliability and accuracy needed by pediatricians. These scales are available in capacities up to 130 lb / 65 kg. The built in measuring tape allows the multitask of measuring weight and height simultaneously, and the weigh beam is posted high above the tray for an unobstructed view of weight, and the overall finish of the sturdy steel and polystyrene that offers dependability for years of use.
Detecto Mechanical Flat Tray Pediatric Scale Features:
- Easy to clean tray.
- Dual-sided weigh beam.
- Steel construction.
- Made in USA.
- Integral measuring tape.
- Weigh beam accuracy.
Detecto Mechanical Flat Tray Pediatric Scale Specifications:
- Overall Dimensions: 22" W x 21" D x 27" H.
- Tray Dimensions: 22" W x 14.75" D x 4.5" H.
- Measuring Tape: 0- 21"/ 0-53 centimeters.
- Base & Column Construction: Powder painted steel.
- Weighing Tray Construction: White polystyrene.
Detecto Mechanical Flat Tray Pediatric Scale Models:
- 809161142402: Model 450 - 130 lb x 1 oz Capacity/ Imperial units Only.
- 809161142501: Model 451 - 65 kg x 20 g Capacity/ Metric units Only.
- 809161142600: Model 459 - 40 lb x 0.5 oz Capacity/ Imperial and Metric units.
- 809161182507: Model 4591 - 20 kg x 10 g Capacity/ Metric units Only.
Detecto Mechanical Flat Tray Pediatric Scale Literature:
Detecto Mechanical Flat Tray Pediatric Scale Bulletin
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.