The Detecto Flip Seat Digital Bariatric Scale Model 6868 (#809161137804) comes with a Detecto 750 digital weight indicator and BMI calculator, padded stainless steel handrails, flip seat, and a non-slip rubber platform. The 6868 is specifically designed for weighting obese and unsteady patients, and the compact design permits the scale to roll through doors wider than 32”.
Warranty: 1 Year, Defective Material and Workmanship.
Made for patient comfort, the Detecto 6868 has a padded seat and padded stainless steel handrails to make transfer in and out of the scale easier. The lock/release key on the scale allows viewing of weight even after patient has left the scale. The auto-zero function ensures accurate weight each time a new patient sits on the scale without having to press the zero key, and the display _hold” key retains weight so patient may be tended to before recording weight. The 6868 Digital Bariatric Scale provides an accurate, quick and comfortable weight measuring process for both patient and clinical professional needs. Powered by 6 AA batteries or optional AC adapter (#809161189506).
Enjoy the large, 0.75” digit displays for viewing BMI and weight data, and quick calculation of the 750 indicator. The built-in RS232 serial port may be used to connect to EMR/EHR for electronic medical record keeping.
Detecto Flip Seat Digital Bariatric Scale Features:
- BMI calculation.
- Made in USA.
- Padded flip seat for patient comfort and versatility.
- Integral wheels to ease transport.
- Seated or standing weighing capabilities.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- Painted steel construction.
- Membrane keypad.
Detecto Flip Seat Digital Bariatric Scale Specifications:
- Capacity: 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 g x 0.1 kg.
- Platform: 32" X 34" / 81 x 86 cm.
- Display: 0.75" high digits.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial port.
- Keyboard: Membrane type with 5 keys and 4 directional arrows.
- Power: 6 'AA' batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter.
- Shipping Weight: 185 lb /83.9 kg.
Detecto Flip Seat Digital Bariatric Scale Literature:
Detecto Flip Seat Digital Bariatric Scale Bulletin
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.