Shop with confidence at MFI
The Detecto Digital Portable Baby Scale (#8440) is perfect for home health care or wherever space is limited and performance is paramount.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The 8440 Digital Baby Scale provides accurate and safe weighing of infants and toddlers. It is ideal for home health and medical clinics. The weighing tray may be removed to perform standing toddler weighing and easier transport.
The 1" high LCD displays choice of pounds or kilogram readouts and has a built-in clock. The scale's weight difference key provides the weight difference between the current weight and saved weight in memory along with time and date. Date and time displays automatically in sleep mode or by pressing the "time/weight" button during weighing.
Optional Digital Portable Baby Scale Case (#8440-CASE) is available.
Detecto Digital Portable Baby Scale Features
- Accuracy to half ounce.
- Low battery indicator.
- Calculates change in weight.
- Collapsible tray for storage or transport.
- Standing toddler or baby weighing.
- Clock Function: Time/Date.
- Memory Function: Memory for comparison of current and stored weight.
- Color: White.
Detecto Digital Portable Baby Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 44 lb x 0.5 oz / 20 kg x 10 g.
- LDC Screen: 1" high.
- Scale Dimensions: 9.75" (W) x 11.3" (D) x 7.5" (H) (247.7 mm x 285.8 mm x 190.5 mm).
- Tray Dimensions: 20.6" (W) x 10.5" (D) x 4" (H) (523.9 mm x 266.7 mm x 101.6 mm).
- Power: One 9 V battery (not included) and one 3 V CR2032 lithium battery for memory (included).
- Weight: 6.5 lbs (2.96 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 8 lb (3.6 kg).
Detecto Digital Portable Baby Scale Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.