The Detecto Digital Portable Baby Scale (#8440) is perfect for home health care or wherever space is limited and performance is paramount.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The 8440 Digital Baby Scale provides accurate and safe weighing of infants and toddlers. It is ideal for home health and medical clinics. The weighing tray may be removed to perform standing toddler weighing and easier transport.
The 1" high LCD displays choice of pounds or kilogram readouts and has a built-in clock. The scale's weight difference key provides the weight difference between the current weight and saved weight in memory along with time and date. Date and time displays automatically in sleep mode or by pressing the "time/weight" button during weighing.
Optional Digital Portable Baby Scale Case (#8440-CASE) is available.
Detecto Digital Portable Baby Scale Features:
- Accuracy to half ounce.
- Low battery indicator.
- Calculates change in weight.
- Collapsible tray for storage or transport.
- Standing toddler or baby weighing.
- Clock Function: Time/Date.
- Memory Function: Memory for comparison of current and stored weight.
- Color: White.
Detecto Digital Portable Baby Scale Specifications:
- Capacity: 44 lb x 0.5 oz / 20 kg x 10 g.
- LDC Screen: 1" high.
- Scale Dimensions: 9.75" (W) x 11.3" (D) x 7.5" (H) (247.7 mm x 285.8 mm x 190.5 mm).
- Tray Dimensions: 20.6" (W) x 10.5" (D) x 4" (H) (523.9 mm x 266.7 mm x 101.6 mm).
- Power: One 9 V battery (not included) and one 3 V CR2032 lithium battery for memory (included).
- Weight: 6.5 lbs (2.96 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs (3.6 kg).
Detecto Digital Portable Baby Scale Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.